Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18Food was great. The location was a little busy when we first arrived and we were seated at a long table with another party.
We were fine with this but it was a little uncomfortable as plenty of seating opened shortly after.
No offer to move was ever made despite the other party growing significantly. They were also sitting purses and children on the table while we were eating. We didn't really let it spoil our meal but the experience didn't really make me want to return.
- Rating 1.011/28/18The delivery man was 25 minutes late and was not friendly and delivered the wrong order.
- Rating 4.011/14/18Food was amazing but one item was missing.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Very quick awesome customer service and yummy food. Very satisfied
- Rating 5.03/26/18Good was good.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Was easy to order...food was good...and order was ready when they promised....will order good to go again.....
- Rating 3.01/30/18Although I love Dennys food and prices I am very disappointed that I haven't received my free build a grand slam for ordering online this month! I ordered online atleast every 2 weeks! I've ordered 3 timesomething this month of the free grand slam campaign and haven't received that offer yet!
- Rating 4.01/24/18Would have 5 stars but I haven't received my free grand slam for my online orders in January!
- Rating 2.01/7/18The kitchen was severely understaffed on Christmas. I had to wait an hour for my to online go order. The server told me that they have no control over when the online order tells me the food will be ready. This seems like a design flaw of the program. It told me 15 minutes. There needs to be more training of the servers to greet people when they arrive. I stood at the register for 8 minutes before anyone asked me if I needed to be seated. All of the servers were standing at the counter and looked at me many times but never helped me until another customer walked up and told me I should go somewhere else because it would be an hour or more before I got food. I would have if I hadn’t already paid for my order. During that time, two tables told them to cancel their orders and walked out. They said they had been waiting for an hour for food. The table closest to the register told anyone that walked in that it would be an hour wait for the food. While waiting for my online to go order, I watched a server argue with the table closest to the register because they did not receive 2 items they ordered and she would not remove those items from the ticket. I witnessed when her food came out and she did not receive those items. There did not seem to be a manager on duty to handle all of those angry customers. I felt bad for the employees because the staffing issue was not their fault, but how it was handled was their fault. I think the customers may have behaved better if they were told in advance how backed up the kitchen was. I felt bad for the employees because it was Christmas night and they probably were not getting tips. Customers need to realize that when the kitchen messes up, it’s not the servers fault and should not penalize them by giving a low or no tip.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food was great and as ordered. Thanks
- Rating 5.012/5/17N/a
- Rating 5.09/5/17The upland store is great. Clean, consistent, very well staffed. The new menu and prices are very good.