Denny’s E. Monte Vista Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Monte Vista Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Monte Vista Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18I’ve been ordering our breakfast here using their online system whenever we crave for big breakfast, all I can say is, First, their online ordering app is just easy to use. Second, the service is great and so far I have no complains, fast and accurate. Lastly, the food, I won’t say it’s the best but not the worst too. I can make that kind of breakfast too, but saving me time and sweat preparing that helps a lot, especially if we have family sleepovers. That’s why I won’t stop ordering here.
I just wish they will have new menus like spam or maybe corned beef breakfasts.
- Rating 4.04/9/18Since Denny's has reopen in Vacaville, it has become a good place to for my wife and I to go and have bkfts. Especially on those Sunday morning when we just want bkfts and don't want to have to go far and have to wait. Also when I was working and traveling for my work with the military Denny's is always my place to stop for bkfts and or dinner.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Order was ready on time and the server was very polite and very friendly.
- Rating 1.03/7/18My visit was not a very good one. Tried to take care of issues with the manager on duty and she couldn't resolve the problem. Gave me owners/DM's phone number. Called twice and no response back. Called Denny's corporate number and let them know what happened and they said they will get back to me soon. It's been 6 days now and still no resolution. Will not be back to this location any time soon.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I had a question about my online order. My mother has a very serious shellfish allergy, and I wanted to make sure that there would be no shrimp on her order. The hostess that answered my call was rude, and impatient, and I could hear her say disparaging things about me to another coworker while I was still on the phone. I cancelled my order, and my credit card was still charged $32.48, and I called back to ask about the charge, and they told me that there is nothing that can be done. Horrible experience. Not likely to order there again. Zero stars!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Very pleased
- Rating 5.09/25/17Always great service! When I order online, it's always ready on time!
- Rating 4.09/25/17Food was great but I noted to cook the pancakes light brown and they were very dark as always. They could stand to turn the heat down a bit.
- Rating 3.09/12/17I was driving home to Sonoma county from Nevada City, was happy to find a Denny's along the way to submit a mobile order from to pick up and continue my drive home. The packaging for food items is too much, all plastic & too big. Utensils were packed in the to go bag, but no napkins or cleaning wipes. The container for the iced cappuccino was not designed for hot or cold beverages to go. Eggs were prepared over easy instead of over medium. Syrup provided was not real maple, but a toxic concoction of artificial & chemical ingredients, including propelyne glycol, an industrial grade astringent - highly unethical for Denny's. Cappuccino was very tasty, rest of food was sufficient.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Love ordering via the Dennys App! Easy ordering, easy pickup. Very friendly staff, food packaged well. Keep up the great service and great food quality!!
- Rating 5.08/28/17My food is always good and just right! I appreciate that my food is ready at the time that it's supposed to be when I do an online order. The manager guy with the glasses is ALWAYS so nice!