Denny’s Fairgrounds Dr
|Monday - Thursday|
Open 24 Hours
|Friday - Saturday|
12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fairgrounds Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fairgrounds Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/8/19Horrible i did the online order I asked for extra syrup, jelly and ketchup. When it was picked up the employee said he gave us extra when we got home we did not receive any condiments period. Also you all charged my credit card twice. When I called about it the manager said to call my bank. and didn't know the cooperate number
- Rating 5.02/22/19The server who was working was very efficient and attentive. When I walked in, she greeted me and finished cashing out her customers that were leaving. After that, she asked my name and my food was ready when I arrived. The service was good, the food was good and the Denny’s app was actually very simple to use. My only request would be to offer more discounts for using the app as an incentive to continue to buy.
- Rating 5.012/19/18I always enjoy eating breakfast at this location, the employees are great!
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great food
- Rating 1.010/30/18Rude!!! And every time we order from there something is missing that we have ordered. Getting food to go is not the way to go.
- Rating 1.010/25/18Never received online food order!
- Rating 3.010/9/18Usually I am a fan of this location and doing pick up. Food was not the best, my fries were stale and my boyfriends pancakes were not even made correctly. He ordered strawberry pancake and he didn't get them.
- Rating 4.010/3/18find some way to separate hot and cold when doing delivery
- Rating 4.09/25/18Your delivery people are getting better in the beginning things are slow and my stuff was not getting delivered but it's getting better now
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good food
- Rating 3.08/14/18Customer service does not seem to be their top priority when you discuss it with them about delivery all they say is you should come in and pick it up
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food is great
- Rating 2.08/8/18Got a delivery for 1St time. The chicken fried steak was hard dry &salty
- Rating 5.07/16/18Ordering online for a pick up is very convenient. Saves me a lot of time so I can spend more time with my loved ones. The food came out nice and hot and kept its temp by the time I got home.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Timely delivery and tasty
- Rating 1.06/26/18Didn't get all of my order and the food was cold.
- Rating 1.04/26/18Terrible service. Ordered online. When my husband went to pick it up they didn’t even know what order he was talking about. He had to show them a screenshot of the order. They didn’t even make the order correctly. Ordered the new Star Wars pancakes for my kids and I and we got regular ones. The grits were cold and lumpy. Will not be back. I’d rather spend my money at IHOP.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Ok