Denny’s Fairgrounds Dr
|Monday - Thursday|
Open 24 Hours
|Friday - Saturday|
12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fairgrounds Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fairgrounds Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18I always enjoy eating breakfast at this location, the employees are great!
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great food
- Rating 1.010/30/18Rude!!! And every time we order from there something is missing that we have ordered. Getting food to go is not the way to go.
- Rating 1.010/25/18Never received online food order!
- Rating 3.010/9/18Usually I am a fan of this location and doing pick up. Food was not the best, my fries were stale and my boyfriends pancakes were not even made correctly. He ordered strawberry pancake and he didn't get them.
- Rating 4.010/3/18find some way to separate hot and cold when doing delivery
- Rating 4.09/25/18Your delivery people are getting better in the beginning things are slow and my stuff was not getting delivered but it's getting better now
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good food
- Rating 3.08/14/18Customer service does not seem to be their top priority when you discuss it with them about delivery all they say is you should come in and pick it up
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food is great
- Rating 2.08/8/18Got a delivery for 1St time. The chicken fried steak was hard dry &salty
- Rating 5.07/16/18Ordering online for a pick up is very convenient. Saves me a lot of time so I can spend more time with my loved ones. The food came out nice and hot and kept its temp by the time I got home.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Timely delivery and tasty
- Rating 1.06/26/18Didn't get all of my order and the food was cold.
- Rating 1.04/26/18Terrible service. Ordered online. When my husband went to pick it up they didn’t even know what order he was talking about. He had to show them a screenshot of the order. They didn’t even make the order correctly. Ordered the new Star Wars pancakes for my kids and I and we got regular ones. The grits were cold and lumpy. Will not be back. I’d rather spend my money at IHOP.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Ok