Denny’s Sherman Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sherman Way
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sherman Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/4/17Says delivery and I waited for my food finally called and they said they don't deliver. I don't understand why the first page of site says delivery
- Rating 1.09/25/17The sandwich was so greasy and the serving for the hash browns was enough for a child not a adult.
- Rating 2.09/19/17YOUR TEAM IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IT SEEMS AS THOUGH NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEY HAD GUESTS SCATTERED AND ALSO WERE VERY UNORGANIZED WITH THE WAY GUESTS WERE BEING HANDLED. THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD AT A DENNYS
- Rating 3.08/17/17On my first order everything was amazing. For the second order the red skin potato were really baked. I am sure something might have been off on the sandwich i had a stomach the rest of my day that day.
- Rating 1.08/17/17I order an extra meatball on my New York spaghetti... the system didn't have the option to pay it online so I figured they'll charge it later in to my credit card .... got to the store to pick up my food , ask the guy if they added an extra meatball and he responded in a really bad mood " NO BECAUSE YOU DID NOT PAY IT ".. I just look at him like amazed in the way he answered me.... I just walked away with my food ... COSTUMER SERVICE FOR SOME COSTUMERS ITS MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE FOOD "..... very disappointed.