Denny’s Sherman Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sherman Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sherman Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Open 24/7 and All Holidays
- ●Breakfast All-Day
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-Ins Welcome
- ●Free Wi-Fi with Purchase
- ●Banquet Room
- ●Take Out - Denny’s on Demand
- ●We Deliver - Denny’s on Demand
- ●Kids Eat Free Daily 400pm-1000pm
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Coffee and Tea
- ●Late Night
- Rating 1.012/18/18Food was missing items. Called store and manager did not know what to do. You guys owe me money for missing food items I paid for and I am very upset manager could not help me.
- Rating 2.012/5/18I feel like I got ripped off getting only 2 pieces of chicken strips in the sampler. Didn’t realized I can order them without alone to get more chicken for basically the same price as the build your own platter. Plus the 2 pieces I got were soo small.Response from Denny's12/6/18Diana,
We are sorry about that. Our sampler does only come with two pieces of chicken. May we suggest the Chicken Strip appetizer of the Chicken Strip dinner should you choose to have more chicken the next time. We hope to see you back at our restaurant. Enjoy your afternoon.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Always a great experience when I order my food to go or dine in . My last order was delicious . I ordered the turkey family meal . Delicious .
- Rating 5.011/14/18I love this dennysResponse from Denny's11/15/18Thanks Dennis. We strive to please our customers. Have a great day.
- Rating 1.010/10/18Order wasn't even ready when I arrived. No one in front to check on it. Lady who came out was kinda rude
- Rating 1.010/9/18I ordered and paid in full and they tell me they don’t deliver IWANT MY MONEY BACK!
- Rating 5.010/9/18This is my neighborhood Denny's and I go there often. The quality of the food is always great. The service is fast and they get my order correct. I usually order online and take it out. I have not had any problems with my orders and the food is always ready on time.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Order was prepared on time. Hash browns were supposed to have cheese (had no cheese on them) eggs ordered over medium (they were under cooked) this place needs new management that really manages a restaurant.
- Rating 5.010/5/18Excellent service, loved when the manager and employees greeted me, when I got there to pick my delicious breakfast.. Thank you ...
- Rating 1.09/20/18Im rating your team i one star. One because when i got there i still waited 20 minutes. But mostly because I had a bad experience about 3 months ago and the area manager called to apologize and he was going to mail a coupon for the inconvenience and nothing ever happen.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Free delivery offer was fantastic! That is why I ordered from Denny’s and the food was good too. Delivery was fast.
- Rating 2.09/6/18What is the point of ordering online and you still wait 15 minutes past the time it is suppose to be ready. And the manager has no customer service skills whatsoever!!
- Rating 3.09/5/18I order pancakes with Strawberry on top and they did not give any strawberries.
- Rating 5.09/5/18My food was delivered fast and hot. Great food and delivery was free to boot! Keep up the great service Denny’s! Thank you
- Rating 5.08/14/18Quick and efficient and as warm as if I had ordered in the restaurantResponse from Denny's8/16/18Ken,
We appreciate your patronage and look froward to seeing you soon. Thanks for your review.
- Rating 2.08/1/18Food was cooked wrong.
- Rating 3.07/24/18Took longer than estimated (20 minutes later than originally stated. No utensils were included, no sauces, etc.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Love the service everything was the way I order and was on time great food and great customer services