Denny’s E Harbor
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Harbor
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Harbor
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/4/18Always forgets an items and or gives wrong items
- Rating 2.09/22/18The food was cold
- Rating 3.08/21/18I got there and my food was done but he tried handing it to me without the rest of my order. Then it took him 15 minutes to make two milkshakes so my food was cold by the time I got back across the street to my hotel.
- Rating 5.08/7/18The order was ready when I arrived at restaurant. Order was as pictured on menu. Food warm and recently prepared.
- Rating 2.07/23/18Rude customer service I got there to pick up and order and I approached the counter and ask the manager foe my order. He was very rude didn’t even seem to care all he said was they will help you. He didn’t even care to greet me. Never coming back.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Waitresses are fantastic as is bussing staff. Super friendly and they remember us regulars.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Lots of food and fast service......
- Rating 4.04/9/18The food was excellent. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars was they forgot the chocolate lava cake in my order. I ordered two desserts and that probably through them. I was already home when I discovered and I didn’t feel like driving back.Response from Denny's4/18/18Hi George,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to know that you enjoyed the cuisine and our hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 3.03/19/18The food was tasty and hot. However, the pancakes had a gross bacony taste to them, I imagine they were cooked right next to bacon or where bacon was before. It took away from the flavor of the pancakes
- Rating 1.03/14/18this was the first time I used the online ordering. I don't think I'll do it again. My order was wrong when we went to pick it up. The waitress hadn't made the salads, I'd asked for the salads to be made a certain way and my request was ignored, and wee didn't get any dressing. We did not receive our beverage. I paid extra for mushrooms on our steaks and got nothing. My husband called and talked to the manager 2 times, the manager eventually refunded us for the meal. I think we'll just go to the restaurant to eat when we have the time instead of using this "easy" tool which if it hadn't gone so badly I'd probably use it weekly since we do like Denny's food
- Rating 1.012/19/17Unfortunately my order was missing items and it was cold. I thought it would be a good experience but unfortunately not.