Denny’s Valley Center Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Valley Center Dr
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Valley Center Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18I love how easy it is to order a meal. I also love the price, quality, and the customer service.
- Rating 5.07/25/18Excellent food I and service
- Rating 5.07/23/18Ordered online for pickup. The food was ready at the time they said. Food tasted great.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food was good and hot.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Good service, food was good.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was ready when we got there and they are very aware of our gluten allergies and make sure our food is safe for us. We would order much more if the sodium content was not so high on almost every food item but that is not the restaurant's fault. Love those nachos and slams!
- Rating 1.010/2/17I did not get a salad already paid for, and the food always gave me cold , bad service
- Rating 3.09/11/17My food was cold and undercooked which I don't understand why because are food wasn't even ready when we got there at the time given for pick up!