Denny’s Valley Center Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Valley Center Dr
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Valley Center Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/1/18Iit was delicious and filling. My only complaint would be that we did not have leftovers.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Overall the Thanksgivings Day meal was great per my elderly parents I ordered it for them. However your online ordering is pretty terrible. I got to choose a date fir pick up but when I clicked the button to pay it said they were making my meal and would be ready in 20 min. I had to call the Dennys and explain I did not want it till thanksgiving day...it was a hassle. So the problem was with your online ordering Not The Dennys from whom my father picked up the food from
- Rating 4.010/4/18Always great. No issues and fast service
- Rating 4.09/11/18I have lived in this part of the high desert in Adelanto since Nov 2015. Its impossible to find a company to deliver food here. We have pizza and that's the only delivery. I was browsing and it said Dennys delivers. I said yeah ok and let me see if they come here. And I was shocked because it didn't say the usual, Sorry we are not in your area! I will order again soon. I love the service and have recommended it to my daughter and she was shocked when Dennys delivered to her house in Los Angeles. So you have 2 new loyal customers via the website. I might download the app but not sure
- Rating 5.08/14/18I love how easy it is to order a meal. I also love the price, quality, and the customer service.
- Rating 5.07/25/18Excellent food I and service
- Rating 5.07/23/18Ordered online for pickup. The food was ready at the time they said. Food tasted great.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food was good and hot.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Good service, food was good.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was ready when we got there and they are very aware of our gluten allergies and make sure our food is safe for us. We would order much more if the sodium content was not so high on almost every food item but that is not the restaurant's fault. Love those nachos and slams!
- Rating 1.010/2/17I did not get a salad already paid for, and the food always gave me cold , bad service
- Rating 3.09/11/17My food was cold and undercooked which I don't understand why because are food wasn't even ready when we got there at the time given for pick up!