Denny’s Valley Center Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Valley Center Dr
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Valley Center Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/19Excellent service
- Rating 1.04/3/19No star review! Ordered online went to go pick up my food and the restaurant was closed for cleaning. Haven't received refund for my online payment. I won't be returning to Dennys again!
- Rating 5.012/1/18Iit was delicious and filling. My only complaint would be that we did not have leftovers.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Overall the Thanksgivings Day meal was great per my elderly parents I ordered it for them. However your online ordering is pretty terrible. I got to choose a date fir pick up but when I clicked the button to pay it said they were making my meal and would be ready in 20 min. I had to call the Dennys and explain I did not want it till thanksgiving day...it was a hassle. So the problem was with your online ordering Not The Dennys from whom my father picked up the food from
- Rating 4.010/4/18Always great. No issues and fast service
- Rating 4.09/11/18I have lived in this part of the high desert in Adelanto since Nov 2015. Its impossible to find a company to deliver food here. We have pizza and that's the only delivery. I was browsing and it said Dennys delivers. I said yeah ok and let me see if they come here. And I was shocked because it didn't say the usual, Sorry we are not in your area! I will order again soon. I love the service and have recommended it to my daughter and she was shocked when Dennys delivered to her house in Los Angeles. So you have 2 new loyal customers via the website. I might download the app but not sure
- Rating 5.08/14/18I love how easy it is to order a meal. I also love the price, quality, and the customer service.
- Rating 5.07/25/18Excellent food I and service
- Rating 5.07/23/18Ordered online for pickup. The food was ready at the time they said. Food tasted great.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food was good and hot.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Good service, food was good.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was ready when we got there and they are very aware of our gluten allergies and make sure our food is safe for us. We would order much more if the sodium content was not so high on almost every food item but that is not the restaurant's fault. Love those nachos and slams!
- Rating 1.010/2/17I did not get a salad already paid for, and the food always gave me cold , bad service
- Rating 3.09/11/17My food was cold and undercooked which I don't understand why because are food wasn't even ready when we got there at the time given for pick up!