Denny’s South Mooney
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Mooney
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Mooney
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18I have ordered Denny's online before and have always been completely satisfied with my food. However, the last order I placed I received burnt pancakes!! I should have taken my order back and asked if they'd eat that food? Totally disappointed with Denny's!! (This survey doesn't allow me to give the stars they deserve which are zero)
- Rating 4.010/25/18The order was timely and accurate. The food was a bit cold, but it was ok.
- Rating 2.08/7/18The food was all wrong and had to wait longer than the rest of my party.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Always fast service and great food never disappoints
- Rating 5.07/16/18Everything was good.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Everything was great!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great food, fast and friendly
- Rating 1.04/4/18They didn’t have the order right and to top it off the food was cold
- Rating 5.03/14/18Freshest strawberries on top of the cheese cake is so yummy I love it.
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food was great but was not ready by the initial time given for pick up. I just had a baby and was very frustrated I had to wait longer than expected
- Rating 5.01/5/18Ordered online, Thanksgiving Turkey dinner, food was great! Was ready when my daughter was there to pick up and received a free pie for ordering online. Manager was great. A good experience all around.
- Rating 5.012/19/17I have ordered online and through the app many times. Order is always prepared exactly as requested, packaged wonderfully. Staff are always helpful and efficient during pick ups. Utensils and condiments are always included without having to ask. It’s always a pleasure dealing with the Denny’s on Moooney Blvd in Visalia, CA! I thank them for the hard work, attention to detail, courteous demeanor and pleasant personalities!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Excellent service! Easy to make my order and my food was in time
- Rating 5.08/17/17My order has been on time and good