Denny’s S Akers St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Akers St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Akers St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/16/19The food was bomb although the employer forgot to give me a bag so I had to go back and it's not that near!
- Rating 4.02/20/19Food was just about ready when I got there to pick it up. The only complaint I have is I can’t use my AARP card or coupons when I order online
- Rating 5.012/18/18ExcellentResponse from Denny's12/19/18thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it.
we hope to see you in soon =)
The Visalia Management Team
- Rating 1.012/11/18Person that got out to-go order out was rude and tried to blame us being early on the food coming out late, when we got there 5 mins after specified time. We did not get all of the sauces we requested. Several items were not made the way they were supposed to.Response from Denny's12/19/18Nicole,
Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention we sincerely apologize for the visit that your received, this is not in any way our standard or the way that we handle guest service.
We would like to invite you back for a visit , we have implemented new systems to ensure that this does not happen again
We Hope to see you back soon =)
"The Visalia Management Team"
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very fast and friendly service
- Rating 5.010/31/18Loved my Service!!!
- Rating 5.010/30/18I’ve ordered twice, both times were hassle free. Food was ready at the time stated. Great service.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was ready on time and thats always a plus
- Rating 3.010/4/18We placed order online and picked it up when we got home we received a phone call stating our order was wrong and could we return it. So we went back and returned the food and they gave us our food. Which they threw awayResponse from Denny's10/9/18Hi Sandra I apologize for the incident and experience you received at my Location
I assure you that we are taking serious action on this matter. I apologize that you were asked to return the product.
I hope you give us another opportunity to make it right , please give me a call if you have any questions or concerns it will be my pleasure to help =)
- Rating 2.09/10/18Sadly both my husband and our kids said the eggs were gross and they wouldn't eat them. He ordered chicken fried steak and he said it was soggy. And they forgot his toast. So he had a couple bites and threw his food away. And my complaint would be that my potatoes were greasy. My breakfast sandwich was good though and the kids enjoyed their pancakes.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The smoothie machine was broken so I did not receive my smoothie. The hash browns were burnt and the toast was drowned in butter. The only thing that save my experience was the fact that the waitress did a very good job and was very nice.
- Rating 4.07/17/18Service was good, considering there was a lot of people there. The food wasn't quite up to par, but it could have been because it was takeout. Not too bad, but I was expecting a little more. Overall, I do enjoy going to this Denney's outlet. Their service in the past has always been excellent. The workers there were very friendly, and helpful. 5 Stars go the employees!!
- Rating 1.06/26/18Arrived to pick up my food and was asked to take a seat. She asked for the name on the order and said that they would check on my order. She looked over and we both saw an order packed up. I sat down unsure if it was my order or not. Didnt see her check on the order. During this time she was seating people and talking to another woman at the front. After about 10 minutes the same woman asks me again for the name on the order. I tell her and she brings the bag that had been packed and ready to go when
I walked in. Obviously the food was cold.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered online. Got there after the 20 minutes order/food process time, and was missing half my food. Had to wait another 25 minutes for the rest of the food and milkshake. Bad experience and not even an apology for the extra long wait or cold food. I spent a good amount of money and hope next time I have a better experience.
- Rating 1.03/21/18Review is based solely on the app, limited choices and unable to make substitutions.Response from Denny's4/7/18Hi Heather We apologize about the experience that you received this is clearly not how we do business.
We hope you give us another opportunity to make things right
"Thank You The Visalia Management Team"
- Rating 1.02/21/18Hair was in my soup and garlic bread was burned
- Rating 2.01/23/18I ordered a salad with my meal, it didn’t get put in my bag so I called and they took my name and number and said the manager would call me back and they never did. If you say your going to call them call, I’m only out $3.99 but it’s the principle behind it, it’s on the order form so check to make sure it’s in the bag.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Nice Customer Service!Response from Denny's1/27/18Thank You For Visiting Our Denny's
We Hope To See You Soon
"The Visalia Management Team"
- Rating 2.01/2/18It was Christmas Day so the slowness wasn’t the problem.. but my pancakes was burnt on one side of all my pancakes. One of my containers didn’t have as much eggs as the other containers. I talked to 3 different people about my oneline order. One person said let me go check... the other person went to check too and finally the last person was able to give me order.
- Rating 1.01/2/18This is the second time we have utilized calling in an order for pickup. Both times we had to wait longer (the first time much longer) for our order. The second time we were even missing part of the meal. The food was cold and like I said both times had to wait longer than told. Not sure we will ofer there again.