Denny’s W Vista Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Vista Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Vista Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/9/18My experience at this Denny’s was subpar at best. The bread on my sandwich was completely burnt and my fries were ice cold. I was refused a refund from the manager
- Rating 5.04/4/18Gracias todo muy bien
- Rating 5.03/15/18Easy online ordering, paid and picked up as promised! Thanks Dennys!
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food was delicious and prepared exactly as ordered. It took over 10 minutes to pick up my order as I wasn't acknoledged the first 3 minutes despite standing near the register while the only 2 visible servers in the restaurant frantically helped seat guests, serve tables, and prepare side items. This happens every time I come to this location and at this point only visit for convenient proximity. The online system doesn't seem to print a tip line either when you arrive, so I'm sure there's little incentive for the servers to care about helping to go online customers.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Ready and hot when promised
- Rating 2.011/28/17When I got there my food wasn’t ready yet, and I arrived 15 minutes after the scheduled pick up time. Server Lupe walked right past me and didn’t care to ask me if I had been helped, but ringed everyone else as I waited there for my food to be ready. She gave me a dirty look but didn’t care to ask why I was standing there. All the other servers were great, however, I waited and additional 10 minutes for my food to be prepared and ready.
- Rating 2.010/2/17I order from the Denny's app, and I was very disappointed. My food tasted old, my bacon and sausage were over cooked, and my husband was missing items from his order. I will not order from here again.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Yummy as usual
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great friendly service.