Denny’s W Vista Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Vista Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Vista Way
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/16/19My last two to go orders were not the best. I asked for no onions or red peppers and got extra onions. The next time I ordered my country gravy eas thin like water and very salty.
- Rating 5.012/19/18Food was great as always and prepped on time. Thank You
- Rating 2.012/4/18Extremely unsatisfied. Placed an online order for the T-Mobile pumpkin spice pancakes for 99 cents and was charged full price of $5.99. Went in store to have the charges reversed and management was unable to. Due to the fact it was an order placed and paid for online. Unacceptable.
- Rating 1.011/29/18I ordered the Thanksgiving dinner pack. Got it home there was NO TURKEY or cranberry sauce. My daughter had to go back to get what was supposed to be in the bag. Person that bagged it did not check. NO apology offered by staff in person or on the phone. Stuffing was dry,mashed potatoes watery
- Rating 2.09/6/18Highly disappointed, cold and just very distasteful. I couldn't finish it.
- Rating 4.08/14/18The food was good however, I ordered and paid online and then was informed there was no delivery. I had to call an uber to take us and pick us up.
- Rating 3.07/31/18My food was already cold when I got it out to my car from the restaurant.
- Rating 5.07/23/18I enjoy being able to order online and pick up as this makes it convenient on those hectic days when it seems impossible to have a quality meal.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Only giving 1 star because the food was decent. I waited 20+ minutes for an online order that was supposed to be ready. Staff dealing with online pickup was slow and had no regard to wait times. I’ll probably never come back to this Denny’s.
- Rating 3.07/3/18Love this Denny's but whenever we order take out they always seem to mess the order up a little. This most recent time was they got the eggs wrong on 2 out of 4 of the meals.
- Rating 2.06/26/18Great server, but... upon walking in, they didn't yet receive my order. I placed it at 12pm for 515pm pick up. Then, I was told I was at the wrong Denny's, so I asked if they'd call the other one and was told to wait. By that time, the manager walked up, so I asked him to check and the order had just come in! 15 minutes before I was told to pick up? Drama. Won't order ahead again, app sucks.
- Rating 1.04/9/18My experience at this Denny’s was subpar at best. The bread on my sandwich was completely burnt and my fries were ice cold. I was refused a refund from the manager
- Rating 5.04/4/18Gracias todo muy bien
- Rating 5.03/15/18Easy online ordering, paid and picked up as promised! Thanks Dennys!
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food was delicious and prepared exactly as ordered. It took over 10 minutes to pick up my order as I wasn't acknoledged the first 3 minutes despite standing near the register while the only 2 visible servers in the restaurant frantically helped seat guests, serve tables, and prepare side items. This happens every time I come to this location and at this point only visit for convenient proximity. The online system doesn't seem to print a tip line either when you arrive, so I'm sure there's little incentive for the servers to care about helping to go online customers.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Ready and hot when promised
- Rating 2.011/28/17When I got there my food wasn’t ready yet, and I arrived 15 minutes after the scheduled pick up time. Server Lupe walked right past me and didn’t care to ask me if I had been helped, but ringed everyone else as I waited there for my food to be ready. She gave me a dirty look but didn’t care to ask why I was standing there. All the other servers were great, however, I waited and additional 10 minutes for my food to be prepared and ready.
- Rating 2.010/2/17I order from the Denny's app, and I was very disappointed. My food tasted old, my bacon and sausage were over cooked, and my husband was missing items from his order. I will not order from here again.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Yummy as usual
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great friendly service.