Denny’s W Vista Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Vista Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Vista Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/18Ready and hot when promised
- Rating 2.011/28/17When I got there my food wasn’t ready yet, and I arrived 15 minutes after the scheduled pick up time. Server Lupe walked right past me and didn’t care to ask me if I had been helped, but ringed everyone else as I waited there for my food to be ready. She gave me a dirty look but didn’t care to ask why I was standing there. All the other servers were great, however, I waited and additional 10 minutes for my food to be prepared and ready.
- Rating 2.010/2/17I order from the Denny's app, and I was very disappointed. My food tasted old, my bacon and sausage were over cooked, and my husband was missing items from his order. I will not order from here again.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Yummy as usual
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great friendly service.