Denny’s N Azusa
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Azusa
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Azusa
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Open 24/7 and All Holidays
- ●Breakfast All-Day
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Late Night
- ●Walk-Ins Welcome
- ●Free Wi-Fi with Purchase
- ●Take Out - Denny’s on Demand
- ●We Deliver - Denny’s on Demand
- ●Kids Eat Free Daily 400pm-1000pm
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Coffee and Tea
- Rating 4.03/21/19Food tasted okay for a reasonable value breakfast
- Rating 4.03/16/19Okay
- Rating 5.012/18/18Thanks, the food was delicious and service great!!!
- Rating 5.011/28/18Prepared the to be delivered meal quickly. One item was forgotten and they quickly tried to locate driver. Could not but they let me know and quickly did a refund. Will do business there again. All this was done from another state for a person living in Covina. Really nice.
- Rating 5.011/12/18Food was good and service was as well. Lol thanks folks
- Rating 3.09/10/18Drinks were dropped right at my front door. No drinks plus a big mess :/
Food was good and complete
- Rating 1.08/31/18We ordered online, not sure who delivers but we NEVER received his our food. Mgr did not want to give refund but after giving her names and times of calls, they agreed to refund, indicated it would take couple of days to receive, however, refund was not received!!
- Rating 5.08/30/18online is the best and fastest service i had.....
- Rating 5.08/21/18Great service. I walked in and was greeted by the staff. My food was accurate and ready for pick up. The lady that gave me my food was also very friendly.
- Rating 1.08/21/18I went to pick up my online order at the time the email said it would be ready, I was told it wasn't ready yet and to wait and someone would be bringing it out. A little while later, another worker saw me waiting and asked me what order it was, when I told her, she grabbed it from right on the counter and gave it to me. It had been sitting there the entire time that I was told it wasn't ready, and all the food was cold.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Excellent
- Rating 1.07/3/18This was the worst experience ever had at Denny’s . The order was not ready at 1245 as requested . We came a little later than that time and they had no idea what happened to our order . Made the order and still had the incorrect order .
- Rating 5.010/10/17I would have died waiting for a table had I walked into Denny's on Sunday. Since I ordered on line, I blew right past everyone standing around waiting for a table and got my food.
Who could ask for anything else? Great food and fast service. Online ordering is the best!!!!
- Rating 5.010/2/17The food was absolute quality. I took it to go, got to work in about 15 minutes and my order was still nice and warm. I ordered it 20 minutes before I picked it up and it was ready to go and paid for in advance. This is a great option when you need quality food on the go. The Denny's app is simple and user friendly.
- Rating 3.010/2/17I had to ask for the butter and syrup for the pancakes, also the utensils were not there. Food was great.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Walked in, picked up the food, walked out. Denny's to-go