Denny’s N. Grand Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Grand Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Grand Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Open 24/7 and All Holidays
- ●Breakfast All-Day
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Late Night
- ●Walk-Ins Welcome
- ●Free Wi-Fi with Purchase
- ●Take Out - Denny’s on Demand
- ●We Deliver - Denny’s on Demand
- ●Kids Eat Free Daily 400pm-1000pm
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Coffee and Tea
- Rating 1.010/30/18My order was not received correctly I was from out of town when I called to try and speak to a manager they hung up on me! Who may I contact via email or phone to help me get a refund because this is outrageous. I am so frustrated aand done dealing with people who are not professional.
- Rating 3.09/20/18Good food, but sometimes when I have specific requests for my food it doesn’t get made, or something is missing from my order, not that big of a deal but it’s still an inconvenience because I did pay for it.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great service and food was still warm when received!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great pancakes, breakfast is always consistent, hot and very tasty. Denny's is now my go-to instead of IHOP, it is so much better!
- Rating 2.07/31/18I received an e mail for free delivery up until the 31st. So I placed an order for myself and my niece being that my 9month old baby was asleep.
I called immediately after to ask if I could give my gate code for my order being that I was literally in the apartments rite behind Denny’s.
When I called the manager told me they do not do delivery. So after going back and fourth I said we’ll do you at least have my order so I can pick it up then. And she checked and it was there and told me it’d be ready in 5 minutes.
So I had to wake up my baby and get dressed and walk over to get my order.
I told the manager again that they do delivery. I had my e mail. And that maybe the corporation completed the order through someone else. That she should ask someone higher than her so she aware of this next time. It was extremely frustrating to be told over and over that Denny’s does not deliver.
After we were home and done eating we received a text from grub hub I believe saying our order was being picked up.
And then received another saying our order was delivered and to please rate our experience.
I had already paid and tipped through my card. So I tipped someone basically to do nothing.
I’m extremely frustrated and will reaching out to corporate.
- Rating 5.07/31/18I ordered breakfast and an apple juice for pick up. It was ready when I went in to pick it up. Online ordering is so convenient!
- Rating 5.04/16/18great services.. i order online and my food is always ready at time of pick up
- Rating 5.04/10/18always on time
- Rating 1.09/11/17the food was horrible. This is by far the worse food I've had as any denny's. Pretty bad
- Rating 3.09/11/17Food is average. I do have an issue with this location. This location did not receive my online order. Employee says the machine did not print the order. So I had to wait till my to go order is prepared. This happened twice with the same issue. Which is the machine did not print the online order. Still will go back but will phone my to go order in next time.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great service
Keep up the good work