Denny’s Tiverton Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tiverton Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tiverton Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Free Wi-fi
- Rating 4.02/21/18Dulce de Leche pancakes sinfully delicious and eggs perfectly cooked but insane $11 delivery charge (for 0.7mi!) dropped this from 5 stars to 4. I know they use a 3rd party delivery svc but that's just crazy.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Very poor overall! I understand when there are zero items left that are suppose to come with my order I should be informed right of way or at least accommodate something that would make it fair for what I ordered. I ordered a dulce de leche pancake via mobile app and once I picked up my order I noticed the packaging was in a trash bag and second I noticed it did not come with one of the main ingredients which is a caramel sauce for the pancakes. I really wanted to escalate this but I was in a hurry for work and totally forgot about this. Now that I have the time and ironically got an email from you this just reminded me about it. Hope there is something you guys can do about this. As I have been going to dennys since childhood days and it upsets me to experience something like this.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Thanks for providing such good service through your website & from the delivery service. We received everything just as orders and all was delicious 😋
- Rating 1.01/2/18I placed an order on the App and had my husband go pick it up. An hour later I called him to see where he was and he said that the food still isn’t ready. I called up there and asked what was going on and they hung up on me. When we finally recovered our order I discovered we only received half of our order. I called to see if they could fix it and of course go no answer. I called a total of 10 times in 4 hours. I live 30 minutes from the store and did not want to drive up there without knowing if we could even get the rest of our food.
- Rating 5.09/26/17Food was ready on time
- Rating 4.09/6/17i used online order a few times as a guest without log in.
basically i like it. but i think the service is depends on what time im there for a pic up. i understand late night and early morning less worker.
i really love the online order, again. very convinient! it will be great if the online app is available.
- Rating 1.09/5/17I ordered using the much advertised app. The app told me it would take 20 minutes but when I arrived 20 minutes later, it was not ready. In fact, it took another 30 minutes more to get my good. I think it would have been faster to simply order my food when I got there. They gave me a free drink but I would have preferred to have my food ready on time. I think they need to work out the kinks with how the app interacts with the people working in the actual restaurant. Until that time, avoid using the app. There are tons of other better options.