Denny’s Whittier Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Whittier Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Whittier Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18The food was hot, the order was packaged neatly, the order was ready on time. The only thing that took away a star is that the two Holiday Turkey Melts did not have the cranberry honey mustard sauce. They were a little dry. I had one at the Pico Rivera, CA location last month and it was delicious. That's why I recommended it to my husband. I was disappointed. The kids loved their meals.
- Rating 1.011/28/18For the price. The Turkey was dry and overcooked. Said it served 4 to 5 people. More like 3 people Turkey portion was small
- Rating 5.010/16/18This app worked great
- Rating 4.010/16/18It was great
- Rating 4.09/10/18Breakfast was warm and good everything was just right only thing they forgot was my sugar and creamer for coffee
- Rating 2.08/14/18Very friendly but the food was very cold like it had been sitting for hours. Was very disappointed
- Rating 4.03/21/18one burger wasn't the way it was selected on "build your own" but it was still really good. Overall everybody was happy with their order.Response from Denny's3/27/18Glad everyone enjoyed it! Please come visit us again soon
- Rating 3.03/20/18The food was great the service and the customer service at the door over all good however with the menu I could not order any extra side dishes and the delivery was a lil long.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Always great food and service!
- Rating 2.01/23/18Missing items in online order
- Rating 4.012/29/17The food did arrive on time and hot and my entire order was correct and nothing was forgotten, but my sons chocolate chip pancakes were burnt and so he didn't really eat them. I hope next time the food is better cooked so we can enjoy it all.Response from Denny's1/4/18Thank you so much for the comments, we are making sure your next order is better and everyone gets to enjoy the food
The Dennys team
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service everytime I order online!Response from Denny's1/4/18Thank you for your business, it is our pleasure to serve you
- Rating 3.010/30/17My hamburger, they forgot the bbq sauce.. it was cold, french fries not very good, cold no salt.
Im very sorry to say this because I love your hamburgers anf your fries are amazing..so you can imagine my disapointment. Next time i would rather it not being sitting on the couter getting cold. Even if i have to come in a wait a couple minutes im ok with that. My husband enjoyed his dinner very much.
- Rating 5.010/2/17everything was great
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food was ready but cold and portions were very small.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I'm extremely dissappointed due to the fact that my order was given to me incorrectly. 1. On one of our Grand Slam meals, I ordered sourdough toast. The receipt even says that. And guess what I got? No tosat at ALL!!! 2. Online I ordered 3 Grand Slam meals. Instead, one of them was a JR. GRAND SLAM! This experience just shows why I support the other competition that opposes Dennys.😔😑
- Rating 5.08/28/17Order was made to perfection. Very satisfied! Will definitely order from here again.