Denny’s Whittier Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Whittier Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Whittier Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/30/17My hamburger, they forgot the bbq sauce.. it was cold, french fries not very good, cold no salt.
Im very sorry to say this because I love your hamburgers anf your fries are amazing..so you can imagine my disapointment. Next time i would rather it not being sitting on the couter getting cold. Even if i have to come in a wait a couple minutes im ok with that. My husband enjoyed his dinner very much.
- Rating 5.010/2/17everything was great
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food was ready but cold and portions were very small.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I'm extremely dissappointed due to the fact that my order was given to me incorrectly. 1. On one of our Grand Slam meals, I ordered sourdough toast. The receipt even says that. And guess what I got? No tosat at ALL!!! 2. Online I ordered 3 Grand Slam meals. Instead, one of them was a JR. GRAND SLAM! This experience just shows why I support the other competition that opposes Dennys.😔😑
- Rating 5.08/28/17Order was made to perfection. Very satisfied! Will definitely order from here again.