Denny’s S Pioneer Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Pioneer Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Pioneer Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/30/18Food was ready, soggy, but that was my fault for picking it up a little later. However, I don’t think the value of a to go soda is worth the price. For the price paid I’d expect a larger cup.
- Rating 1.09/5/18I ordered through the app and my order was missing 2 items. I quickly called and Denny’s or the delivery company didn’t want to take responsibility. I then finally got Denny’s to have the manager call me and I have had no call to date. Will not use that service again
- Rating 5.08/16/18Thank you Karla for the pick up time correction. This is by far the best Dennys around. They have an awesome cook who is fast and preps the food the way it should be done. The waitresses provide great customer service. Give em all a raise.!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Ordered delivery and it was great! Will definitely do againResponse from Denny's8/7/18thank you Anton, we are glad you enjoyed our food
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was great ! Over easy eggs perfect ! A little held back on hash browns, but all in all, everything was great..👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍I think delivery is a bit to much, esp for elderly who are on a fixed income, I'm 1.6 miles away, maybe charge delivery by distance, $8 is a lot for a less that 10 min drive.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Online delivery order arrived on time, food was hot, portions were great, food was delicious!
- Rating 5.03/30/18The workers were all friendly and helpful.
- Rating 3.03/14/18we had a to go order, unfortunately, our food was lukewarm and we weren’t given our drinks.
- Rating 5.02/27/18BEST SERVERS EVER! Food was bomb. Thanks guy.Response from Denny's3/8/18THANK YOU!
- Rating 5.01/21/18Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Good
- Rating 1.010/17/17This is my second time ordering online. The first was great. Food was great. I then downloaded the app for my second visit. For some reason it wasn't working. So I keep trying and trying. I went to pick up my food. But when I got to Dennys I was at the wrong one. So then I went to the one on pioneer. But that was the wrong one. I then went to the one on pioneer in whittier and finally after over an hour of driving around we got our food. The order was wrong food was cold. The cashier couldn't find my order at first. It was a horrible way to start my saturday morning. I was very disappointed
- Rating 5.09/19/17I love Denny's