Denny’s Clinton Keith Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Clinton Keith Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Clinton Keith Rd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/21/19The food ordered online was ready a few minutes late, but the food quality and pricing were very good.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Great service
- Rating 1.012/4/18I got the wrong order
- Rating 1.012/4/18I ordered online then picked up the 3 breakfast pancakes with 2 bacons and 2 sausage but when i opened my order in the house, there’s no bacon and no sausage, only hashbrowns and pancakes. So disappointed.
- Rating 5.011/6/18I love Denny’s wether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner they have great food for all day. The staff is always friendly and my food comes out fresh and just like I ordered
- Rating 2.010/25/18Orders never on time
And Always wrong
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great
- Rating 3.08/7/18This particular Denny's never has enough staff. I waited almost 15 minutes before anyone even noticed I needed to pick up an order. I got 3 breakfast type meals and 1 chicken sandwich...I was given 1 pack of syrup. No utensils even though I asked for them. It was just sad. My chicken sandwich came with 7 french fries, yes seven! something told me to order an extra side of fries (because for some reason when ordering take out you are never given enough) but I didn't. Overall I have had better service here but as of late the service hasn't been up to par. I don't think I will go back
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great service!! Thanks
- Rating 4.07/23/18Used the app to create an online order wanted delivery but it was 8 dollars. That seems to be too high, I came in and picked it up. The food was very good. Especially the hashbrowns.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great and friendly service.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great and fast service! Food was warm and made to perfection.
- Rating 3.02/3/18I ordered to go and asked for the food to be ready at a particular time. I had to wait for the food to finish at a non busy time.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Food Never ready at the time the they said to pick it up
- Rating 1.01/17/18I will not be returning back to Denny’s. This is the second time in a row I have had a bad experience. I ordered online, arrived after the time it was advised our order would be ready for pick up. Upon arrival it was not ready. 15 minuets later a young man comes walking out of the back with my food. I’m guessing they had to cook my order. What a waste of time. The previous order they forgot part of my order I did not realize it until I had already returned home.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.01/2/18The app is good but the service I received was horrible first they didn't have 2 items off the menu the manager had a attude had to order new items off the menu they left the other meals I purchased with the first order on the counter and the food was cold and never received my money back for the food I never received horrible experience
- Rating 5.012/19/17Online order was quick and easy. Order was ready at indicated time was fresh and prepared as requested. We will definitely be ordering more often.
- Rating 5.09/19/17We enjoyed our food
- Rating 2.09/19/17The restaurant was dirty
I ordered my items to go and while it was fast the food was not so good
My daughter ordered an omelet which was runny and like jelly
All of my orders had raw hash browns and one burned one
I am very disappointed in this and I have been eating at many different Dennys for 25 years and the last two years the Dennys I have been going to are dirty and gross
Food in the booth , lettuce floating in my coffee cup and the food is sub par.
I think I will take my business elsewhere