Denny’s Clinton Keith Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Clinton Keith Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Clinton Keith Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great and fast service! Food was warm and made to perfection.
- Rating 3.02/3/18I ordered to go and asked for the food to be ready at a particular time. I had to wait for the food to finish at a non busy time.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Food Never ready at the time the they said to pick it up
- Rating 1.01/17/18I will not be returning back to Denny’s. This is the second time in a row I have had a bad experience. I ordered online, arrived after the time it was advised our order would be ready for pick up. Upon arrival it was not ready. 15 minuets later a young man comes walking out of the back with my food. I’m guessing they had to cook my order. What a waste of time. The previous order they forgot part of my order I did not realize it until I had already returned home.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.01/2/18The app is good but the service I received was horrible first they didn't have 2 items off the menu the manager had a attude had to order new items off the menu they left the other meals I purchased with the first order on the counter and the food was cold and never received my money back for the food I never received horrible experience
- Rating 5.012/19/17Online order was quick and easy. Order was ready at indicated time was fresh and prepared as requested. We will definitely be ordering more often.
- Rating 5.09/19/17We enjoyed our food
- Rating 2.09/19/17The restaurant was dirty
I ordered my items to go and while it was fast the food was not so good
My daughter ordered an omelet which was runny and like jelly
All of my orders had raw hash browns and one burned one
I am very disappointed in this and I have been eating at many different Dennys for 25 years and the last two years the Dennys I have been going to are dirty and gross
Food in the booth , lettuce floating in my coffee cup and the food is sub par.
I think I will take my business elsewhere
- Rating 5.09/13/17Ordered the country fried steak breakfast everything was perfect and those new pancakes are amazing.