Denny’s W Pacific Coast
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Pacific Coast
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Pacific Coast
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/26/18ordered food from app, paid, thendrove to location 2 minutes away. Food was already ready for me to pick up.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Service was horrible, my food was cold I was missing an order of French toast lemonades taste like water. Horrible, I called the store manager's way to resolve my issue was poor and incompetent. Will not buy from this store again.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service Denny's you guy's rock
- Rating 5.04/13/18Excellent Customer service...👍
- Rating 5.02/27/184.5 stars, my only concern is the food gets a little cold by the time the driver gets to my house. Everything else is great!
- Rating 4.01/25/18FAST AND READY :)
- Rating 2.01/18/18There doesn't seem to be a protocol for ordering online and eating inside the restaurant.
I chose to eat my "to-go" meal (even though I didn't want it to-go) inside the restaurant, and the staff didn't know what to do with me. I was awkwardly seated and was virtually ignored for my entire stay.
I ordered and paid for decaf coffee, even though I didn't drink it because I had no confidence that it was decaffeinated, and I received no, nor was I asked for, creamer. It was as if I didn't belong to anyone's table.
- Rating 5.01/17/18I have a little complaint about my 2 orange juices they was taste like water with color ...
- Rating 1.012/19/17My burger was cold when picked up , salad was great
- Rating 2.011/6/17Even though I ordered only dessert this time around, my family and I usually dine in. This online experience was horrible. When my husband gets there to pick the desserts, the staff informs him that there isn’t anymore Apple crisp. Ok, no problem just refund the money and for some odd reason they don’t give refunds on online orders. Which I don’t understand why not? It was paid for. Anyways he ended up getting cheesecake instead but the slice was way too small for it to had been $3.49 The whole situation was very disappointing
- Rating 4.09/19/17Good food, fast service!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Excellent customer service quick and very amicable.
- Rating 1.08/17/17They forgot to add the fresh fruit to my pancakes.
- Rating 5.08/17/17I had a pleasant experience with a very polite African American lady who helped me. She was just so sweet and considerate. Great experience with online ordering, even though i got there too soon and waited a little. I didn't mind at all.