Denny’s W Pacific Coast
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Pacific Coast
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Pacific Coast
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/17/18I'm a pregnant bed rest woman who was lying in bed and saw the grand slam free delivery commercial i ordered two for me and my child and a appetizer and i waited an hour for my estimated 30minute delivery i called after a hour and i was told my food is there waiting Dennys does not deliver i have to come get it its still hot i was so mad i had to get up there i went and i spoke to a manager showed him my confirmation he had no clue and told me its a misunderstanding gave me a card told me to call cooperate because they do not deliver so i asked for my food he went to get it but then ended up helping some one else and told me one second i heard another worker come out call my name but handed it to another woman i asked the lady was it Dorothy Williams she said yes i asked why did she give my order to someone else they chased the woman outside to her car and got my food from her and came and gave it to me said that she worked for door dash and was picking up for my delivery they delivery lady was upset and so was i because i was told i had to come get my food i paid for nearly two hours ago wait in line and be confused and embarrassed the manager then explained i would get a refund for the misunderstanding gave me his card and told me if it doesnt show up in three business days to give him a call its been a week no refund no call back and no manager in the store when i call I'm so confused because my food was cold i had o way to reheat and because i was craving i ate cold pancakes eggs bacon sausage and appetizers I'm so unsatisfied i love Dennys i eat there all the time plenty of locations since a kid and I've been treated so wrong
- Rating 5.012/4/18Nice please I love it 🥰
- Rating 1.010/25/18I place an order in denny's online about a week and I'm very disappointed with the service they told me my order will be ready by 8:27 and they had it ready by 9:00 am.
- Rating 5.09/26/18ordered food from app, paid, thendrove to location 2 minutes away. Food was already ready for me to pick up.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Service was horrible, my food was cold I was missing an order of French toast lemonades taste like water. Horrible, I called the store manager's way to resolve my issue was poor and incompetent. Will not buy from this store again.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service Denny's you guy's rock
- Rating 5.04/13/18Excellent Customer service...👍
- Rating 5.02/27/184.5 stars, my only concern is the food gets a little cold by the time the driver gets to my house. Everything else is great!
- Rating 4.01/25/18FAST AND READY :)
- Rating 2.01/18/18There doesn't seem to be a protocol for ordering online and eating inside the restaurant.
I chose to eat my "to-go" meal (even though I didn't want it to-go) inside the restaurant, and the staff didn't know what to do with me. I was awkwardly seated and was virtually ignored for my entire stay.
I ordered and paid for decaf coffee, even though I didn't drink it because I had no confidence that it was decaffeinated, and I received no, nor was I asked for, creamer. It was as if I didn't belong to anyone's table.
- Rating 5.01/17/18I have a little complaint about my 2 orange juices they was taste like water with color ...
- Rating 1.012/19/17My burger was cold when picked up , salad was great
- Rating 2.011/6/17Even though I ordered only dessert this time around, my family and I usually dine in. This online experience was horrible. When my husband gets there to pick the desserts, the staff informs him that there isn’t anymore Apple crisp. Ok, no problem just refund the money and for some odd reason they don’t give refunds on online orders. Which I don’t understand why not? It was paid for. Anyways he ended up getting cheesecake instead but the slice was way too small for it to had been $3.49 The whole situation was very disappointing
- Rating 4.09/19/17Good food, fast service!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Excellent customer service quick and very amicable.
- Rating 1.08/17/17They forgot to add the fresh fruit to my pancakes.
- Rating 5.08/17/17I had a pleasant experience with a very polite African American lady who helped me. She was just so sweet and considerate. Great experience with online ordering, even though i got there too soon and waited a little. I didn't mind at all.