Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Open 24/7 and All Holidays
- ●Breakfast All-Day
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Late Night
- ●Walk-Ins Welcome
- ●Free Wi-Fi with Purchase
- ●Take Out - Denny’s on Demand
- ●We Deliver - Denny’s on Demand
- ●Kids Eat Free Daily 400pm-1000pm
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Coffee and Tea
- Rating 1.04/24/19I had absolutely the worst costumer service you could ever imagine. About two weeks I ordered a late night order it was around 9:30pm I ordered a big order for my family late night my order went through and said it would be ready in 1hr and 30mins about ten minutes from being ready as I was in my way to pick it up I got a reminder email saying my food was almost done when I pulled up the entire kitchen crew and the employees were locking the door when I walked up they told me I had to leave I asked what about my online order an employee said yeah I canceled and it was never made. I never received even a phone call or even an email telling me they were closing early that night.
- Rating 5.04/23/19Only problem was that there is no parking.
You guys should have parking for pick up only.Response from Denny's4/25/19Thanks Mayra. We appreciate the feedback. Due to the size of the restaurant and the parking limitations imposed on us by the city, our hands are tied at the moment. We are working on some alternatives and look to have that resolved in the future. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you back real soon. Have a great morning.
- Rating 2.03/21/19Disappointed because I cannot use my 20 percent off coupon in the app.
- Rating 4.02/21/19I would give a 5 star but in my order my extra hash brown was not in the bag. Thank you :)
- Rating 1.012/28/18I ordered a chicken soup paid for it and then was told they didn't have any and would be refunded. It has been over a week since I ordered and I still have not received my refund.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great food! Very happy!
- Rating 5.011/2/18This place is BUSY!! But never too busy to not give you a warm smile. Good food, great service!Response from Denny's11/5/18Thanks Marti. We are pleased that you had a good experience. Thanks for your patronage. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Rating 1.08/21/18I waited for quite awhile at the counter. Multiple employees made eye contact with me but did not acknowledge me. When somebody finally acknowledged me, I told her I was there to pick up my online order. She then proceeded to check out the man who was in line behind me before helping me at all. The staff lacks in good communication. The food was subpar. I ordered the chicken wraps. The chicken was smothered with way too much buffalo sauce that made it very difficult to eat. I’ve tried to give this location so many chances but they’ve disappointed me every time with the quality of their food (not super cheap either) and the quality of their service. You’d think with subpar food, they would make up for it in quality of service. But it’s really not worth it.
- Rating 3.08/8/18My order was ready when I picked it up. The employees was moving around and when I let them know my name for pick up, my food was on the pick up table and I had to walk over to get it myself. Since it’s my first time ordering online I can’t say that this is how things work. My opinion for better service is that they should bring your order to you, show you to make sure it’s correct and say thank you have a nice day. None of that happened to my for my first experience
- Rating 4.07/31/18The meatloaf was excellent. I was, however disappointed in the prime rib cheesesteak sandwich. One of the pieces was all fat and gristle. Not at all good. I know prime rib cheesesteak sandwich sounds good, but thin-sliced beef would be better.Response from Denny's8/2/18Carol,
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry we didn’t meet your standards on cheesesteak sandwich. We will forward your concerns to Denny’s corporate regarding the thinner slices of beef. Please contact them at 800-733-6697 as they love to hear from their customers and improve om any deficiencies. We hope to see you soon.