Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Open 24/7 and All Holidays
- ●Breakfast All-Day
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Late Night
- ●Walk-Ins Welcome
- ●Free Wi-Fi with Purchase
- ●Take Out - Denny’s on Demand
- ●We Deliver - Denny’s on Demand
- ●Kids Eat Free Daily 400pm-1000pm
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Coffee and Tea
- Rating 2.03/21/19Disappointed because I cannot use my 20 percent off coupon in the app.
- Rating 4.02/21/19I would give a 5 star but in my order my extra hash brown was not in the bag. Thank you :)
- Rating 1.012/28/18I ordered a chicken soup paid for it and then was told they didn't have any and would be refunded. It has been over a week since I ordered and I still have not received my refund.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great food! Very happy!
- Rating 5.011/2/18This place is BUSY!! But never too busy to not give you a warm smile. Good food, great service!Response from Denny's11/5/18Thanks Marti. We are pleased that you had a good experience. Thanks for your patronage. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Rating 1.08/21/18I waited for quite awhile at the counter. Multiple employees made eye contact with me but did not acknowledge me. When somebody finally acknowledged me, I told her I was there to pick up my online order. She then proceeded to check out the man who was in line behind me before helping me at all. The staff lacks in good communication. The food was subpar. I ordered the chicken wraps. The chicken was smothered with way too much buffalo sauce that made it very difficult to eat. I’ve tried to give this location so many chances but they’ve disappointed me every time with the quality of their food (not super cheap either) and the quality of their service. You’d think with subpar food, they would make up for it in quality of service. But it’s really not worth it.
- Rating 3.08/8/18My order was ready when I picked it up. The employees was moving around and when I let them know my name for pick up, my food was on the pick up table and I had to walk over to get it myself. Since it’s my first time ordering online I can’t say that this is how things work. My opinion for better service is that they should bring your order to you, show you to make sure it’s correct and say thank you have a nice day. None of that happened to my for my first experience
- Rating 4.07/31/18The meatloaf was excellent. I was, however disappointed in the prime rib cheesesteak sandwich. One of the pieces was all fat and gristle. Not at all good. I know prime rib cheesesteak sandwich sounds good, but thin-sliced beef would be better.Response from Denny's8/2/18Carol,
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry we didn’t meet your standards on cheesesteak sandwich. We will forward your concerns to Denny’s corporate regarding the thinner slices of beef. Please contact them at 800-733-6697 as they love to hear from their customers and improve om any deficiencies. We hope to see you soon.