Denny’s E. Main St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Main St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Main St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/12/18Training needs to be improved cutting somebody loose on the public after 3 days of training is not enough good job on settling your kitchen down with qualified people it has been lacking for a while
- Rating 3.04/16/18I think is great having online ordering but, may be having enough personnel getting the orders ready would be better.
- Rating 5.03/27/18When you order on line its very easy 20 min and its ready.
- Rating 5.01/23/18The food was great!
- Rating 1.01/17/18Horrible service . Ordered online and once I got home I realized they forgot half my order I called they said thy couldn’t refund me because I ordered online . I paid for items I did not receive .
- Rating 4.010/11/17I love that I can order my food after work and pick it up.the first time I ordered my food was perfect but the last 2 times my steak was over cooked other wise it would of been 5 stars
- Rating 5.010/10/17Thank you! I live out of state & am able to order & pay for my loved one meals while he's stuck! You guys are reliable & accurate & thats huge! (unlike food chains where I was charged but order didn't go threw on their end so no food was received) ordering is simple so I can continue with my day fast & I love that!
- Rating 4.010/3/17Very quick and and accurate with order details and good servicw
- Rating 5.09/5/17I really wish I could remember the 2 wonderful ladies that helped me. I ordered to go online today. I realllllly wanted soup with my salad however online wasn't working or didn't allow it. I talked to them when I came to pick up my order. They were very helpful and understanding!!! I couldn't believe how real and nice they were. They took care of me and made me feel appreciated as a customer. I will always come back to this location!!! Thanks ladies :)
- Rating 5.08/21/17Awesome service
- Rating 5.08/17/17Just amazing. The food was cooked on time and by the time I got there which was 2 minutes before the actual time my order said the food was ready to go and everyone in the restaurant was really nice