Denny’s Bernard Court
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bernard Court
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bernard Court
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.05/7/18easy Internet acces excellent service good food
- Rating 1.04/16/18Usually we get great service and a great meal however this morning it was not good at all I'd ordered an omelette with extra vegetables and no potatoes since I'm on a carb-free diet and they added extra vegetables alright they packed full of tomatoes it was horrible I couldn't even eat it just had to throw it out
- Rating 5.02/20/18Everything was delicious
- Rating 4.01/19/18does not appear that employees and procedures have been developed to ensure that pick up orders are distributed to the proper party.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Food was great however me and my girl got food poisoning right after and that was not pretty. We had an appointment the next day for a wedding venue and out coordinator had Denny's the night before as well and no we don't know him in person at all and he as well got food poisoning from the same location so it wasn't just us.
- Rating 1.012/12/17I ordered online to get my food faster but standing in line to get my order took a long time waiting for other people to pay, considering I was standing in a line where the sign said for pick up orders.I ordered the chicken fried steak skillet and when I got home noticed there was no chicken fried steak or gravy on it,so I went back and stood in line again to get my food remade. I think the "pick up online order here "sign should be taken down if people who already paid online still have to wait in line for other dine in guest to pay.
- Rating 5.09/29/17Always on time. Always the correct items that were ordered - even with substitutions. Friendly and gracious staff who even greet my kiddo. Love the price too, same amount I would have dropped at a fast food drive-thru and tastier food!