Denny’s Oak Crest Circle
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Oak Crest Circle
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Oak Crest Circle
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/10/19I tried ordering food online received an error message to place order directly with the store. I placed my order once I picked it up Manager would not honor the 20% off offer for joining online unless I had a printed coupon?? I showed her the email and she still wouldnt honor claiming the owner would not allow it.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Ahhh the lady we had early morning last week on Tuesday was so precious!!!! She was so sweet added so much charm to our day. We made the stop because T-Mobile Tuesdays pancakes. Glad we did :)
- Rating 5.010/19/18Excellent service.
- Rating 5.09/5/18The staff were very polite, the food was fresh, and delicious.
- Rating 1.08/7/18First of all they forgot our drinks, then we ordered extra bacon and we didn’t get it, I ordered the citrus pancakes and they gave me regular, I said I wanted my hash brown extra crispy and it wasn’t, then they didn’t give us silverware. They looked like they didn’t know what they were doing and there was nobody else in the restaurant, they were all just talking really loud in the kitchen.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good food, fast delivery.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Order was wrong. We were missing 6 pancakes!!! When we called we were told we had to go and get them. After paying for delivery, we still had to make the drive. Then the gal at Denny’s was extremely rude! She was nasty & gave horrible attitude.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Love this Denny's they always cook everything perfect and my to go orders are always on time.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everyone is always so warm & welcoming, LOVE our local Denny's. Foods is hot fresh & exactly how we order, even with our picky modifications! Also our to-go orders are just as tasty as if we were dining in.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Good service. Always nice
- Rating 5.01/9/18The food order was prepared well and on time. The food was really good. I was impressed with the level service and the overall quality of the food.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Love our local Denny’s location
- Rating 5.012/12/17Excellent customer service. A man named Sam took care of my complaint as they have forgotten to put one of my orders in the bag. Sam had told the manager in Yorba Linda that we will be coming over to pick up an order. When we got there, my daughter picked it up along with a value menu pancakes. I was impressed on how serious they are with customer relationship. I love our local Yorba Linda Denny’s at its employees.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great experience
- Rating 5.010/27/17Customer Service here are exceptional!!! We love Yorba Linda Denny's location.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I love that my food is ready when I get there and I have utensils and condiments without having to ask!! you guys rock!!!!
- Rating 1.09/19/17Put avocado on my sandwichwhen I did not ask for it and it does not even come on the sandwich
- Rating 1.09/11/17Asked for special request multiple times and they have gotten the order wrong.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great food and service