Denny’s Oak Crest Circle
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Oak Crest Circle
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Oak Crest Circle
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/10/19I tried ordering food online received an error message to place order directly with the store. I placed my order once I picked it up Manager would not honor the 20% off offer for joining online unless I had a printed coupon?? I showed her the email and she still wouldnt honor claiming the owner would not allow it.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Ahhh the lady we had early morning last week on Tuesday was so precious!!!! She was so sweet added so much charm to our day. We made the stop because T-Mobile Tuesdays pancakes. Glad we did :)
- Rating 5.010/19/18Excellent service.
- Rating 5.09/5/18The staff were very polite, the food was fresh, and delicious.
- Rating 1.08/7/18First of all they forgot our drinks, then we ordered extra bacon and we didn’t get it, I ordered the citrus pancakes and they gave me regular, I said I wanted my hash brown extra crispy and it wasn’t, then they didn’t give us silverware. They looked like they didn’t know what they were doing and there was nobody else in the restaurant, they were all just talking really loud in the kitchen.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good food, fast delivery.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Order was wrong. We were missing 6 pancakes!!! When we called we were told we had to go and get them. After paying for delivery, we still had to make the drive. Then the gal at Denny’s was extremely rude! She was nasty & gave horrible attitude.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Love this Denny's they always cook everything perfect and my to go orders are always on time.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everyone is always so warm & welcoming, LOVE our local Denny's. Foods is hot fresh & exactly how we order, even with our picky modifications! Also our to-go orders are just as tasty as if we were dining in.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Good service. Always nice
- Rating 5.01/9/18The food order was prepared well and on time. The food was really good. I was impressed with the level service and the overall quality of the food.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Love our local Denny’s location
- Rating 5.012/12/17Excellent customer service. A man named Sam took care of my complaint as they have forgotten to put one of my orders in the bag. Sam had told the manager in Yorba Linda that we will be coming over to pick up an order. When we got there, my daughter picked it up along with a value menu pancakes. I was impressed on how serious they are with customer relationship. I love our local Yorba Linda Denny’s at its employees.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great experience
- Rating 5.010/27/17Customer Service here are exceptional!!! We love Yorba Linda Denny's location.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I love that my food is ready when I get there and I have utensils and condiments without having to ask!! you guys rock!!!!
- Rating 1.09/19/17Put avocado on my sandwichwhen I did not ask for it and it does not even come on the sandwich
- Rating 1.09/11/17Asked for special request multiple times and they have gotten the order wrong.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great food and service