Denny’s S Havana
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Havana
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Havana
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/7/18For starters this was a 4 or 5am order and the restaurant was dead. One would think that would mean fresh food. Aside from not even getting my whole order, it tasted as if it'd been sitting under the heat lamps since that afternoon. The eggs tasted spoiled and overall it was a horrible experience. I was very disappointed bc I'm usually happy with Dennys
- Rating 1.07/31/18Bad service I waited 35min for an online order and the manager wasn’t friendly
- Rating 3.07/16/18We are Muslim and don't eat pork. You can see our order says turkey bacon, but only one meal was done correctly. I had to throw away half the meal because it was touching other products
- Rating 2.07/16/18I asked for extra butter got extra syrup and no butter
- Rating 1.07/3/18The app said our order would be ready at 12:12am and we arrived at the restaurant at 12:17am. When we went in, the server that assisted us said that he had just put the order in. We waited another 27mins to get an order that was already late when we arrived. This was our second attempt at utilizing this same restaurant, but prior we just walked in and placed a to go order. As we waited the first time to receive our order, we witnessed a manager/supervisor and a server yelling at one another so loudly and using profanity to one another. We both witnessed two separate parties take their name off of the waitlist and leave because of the yelling and screaming of your employees. We did not leave because we had already paid for our to go order. Needless to say, we will not be visiting this particular restaurant again. We have always had great experiences at your other restaurants. So we will give Denny’s a another try but this time at a different restaurant.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Food never arrived. Used app to order food done six or seven times in the past. This time I tried to order breakfast for my girlfriend but something went wrong, obviously. When I tried to call the server who answered the phone was either ignorant, untrained, and did not care. Her answer was that Denny’s did not deliver. I will never use the app again. Though I love Denny’s, I will not be returning 0/5.
- Rating 5.03/14/18All good
- Rating 3.03/14/18I got the nachos and I can say i've had better then cheese taste burnt and there was way too much sour cream!
- Rating 2.02/27/18We called ahead for a pick up and I paid for items I didn’t receive, the food was cold and there were raisins and items mixed in with my skillet that should not have been there. Not good!!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Always have great service here.
- Rating 5.02/5/18Hot and ready
- Rating 5.01/30/18Excellent service. Online ordering and call in orders work great.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Isaiah was very curteious and helpful.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Always good food and wonderful service.
- Rating 4.01/21/18Food was good but there was insane wait time. Also, they forgot the 3 side orders of bacon and forgot the syrup on our take out order
- Rating 2.012/14/17It was pretty quick service but they forgot two items from my order. Was disappointed with that due to the amount of money paid. The delivery price is high, so I should not of been with out my whole order.
- Rating 1.012/12/17I placed 3 orders with them the 1st order was fine late but I had everything 2nd time they forgot my cheese sticks and called me to tell me they forgot them and he will have a manager call me... Manager never called me l... 3rd time I ordered it never came so I called to see how much longer it was gonna be and the lady try to tell me that they don't do delivery and the chef worked there for 16 years but do not speak English and he said they never did delivery so I got in my car and went to the restaurant as I was on. My way they cancle my order.. then I showed her all the other orders that came from the same location.. anyway I told her I would.wait and see if the order would.charge me because the order was canceled on their end... well it.charged me for some food I never got I called and talk to the assistant manager in training.. She told me idk what I'm doing call back and talk to the gm I called back o he never came call back again. To talk to John... I said forget it yall can have the damn 36 dollars because your gonna loose way.more.. I will never order or stop in a Dennys again
- Rating 5.011/29/17Every experience I’ve had with them it has been awesome. They are always kind and professional. I love this Denny’s! -Alee
- Rating 1.010/10/17We waited 35 minutes after our order was supposed to be ready. This is not the first time we have had to wait. The past 4 visits we were told our food wasn't ready at the prescribed time and waited for long times to get our food. I literally saw a man and his wife come in after us and get seated and eat his food before got our food we had ordered 20 minutes before we arrived. My wife told me that she refuses to go in to get the food ever again at this location. I am a disabled veteran so it is hard for me get in and out of my car. I am an AARP member so I could get a discount by ordering through the phone but no one ever seems to pick up and when they do they don't make the right food or ask us questions that don't make any sense to us. For example I ordered my wife a salad and was asked if that is something the servers have to make or the kitchen? I told her I didn't know how Denny's runs it's operation but I assumed that because the salad had fried chicken in it, it would probably be made in the kitchen. When I came to get the food I was told by a very upset (and rude) waitress that I was wrong...the withing staff had to make my wife's salad and she was very busy today. I'm considering not eating here anymore. I have already put a good review up on Google, but I think I may need to revise it due to this behavior.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love the team and to food but know ordering online is so easy, that don't mean I not coming in and enjoy your delicious caffee .