Denny’s E 6th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 6th Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 6th Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/10/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.03/14/18Timeline was perfect and driver did an awesome job communicating expected arrival time .
- Rating 1.03/10/18I placed a $70 on-line order for delivery via Dennys.com. They immediately charged my card but only delivered half of what was ordered. The meals that did come were nowhere near what I had ordered. I tried to call the phone number 3 times, that was listed on the website, only to be picked up and hung up on. I had to drive up to the restaurant where the manager on duty explained that they just had a shift change and were completely sorry. Since I ended up having to come out to bring their food back, I wanted a refund so I could have just spent my money elsewhere. I was told that because it was an online order, that money couldn't be refunded. Settled for them remaking and completing my order, which was another 30 minutes. When I got home and pulled the meals out, 3 of them were still wrong. I will never do business here again.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Very nice management.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great food. Great service.
- Rating 1.012/7/17Food was very disappointing I had items missing, food was cold and chewy, bad overall.
I also received a frozen pie that was still frozen after seven hours of purchase. Not going to dine here any longer.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Our food wasn't ready when we arrived (at the time our email suggested we arrive), the staff was rude and acted like they had no idea about our order, our order was missing items when she finally brought it out and looked through it with us, and our food was cold, sloppy, and undercooked when we got home (and we live less than 5 minutes away).