Denny’s E 6th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 6th Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 6th Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/3/19People were friendly, desert pancakes were good and ice cream sundae was okay, could have used more syrup is all.
- Rating 4.02/14/192 times I have ordered delivery and both times missing something from order.
- Rating 4.011/14/18It was 👌. The price could of been cheaper.
- Rating 4.010/17/18Great pancakes! Not so great omelette...
- Rating 4.010/16/18Love the multi grain pancakes. Although this time there were far fewer grains. But still ggod
- Rating 1.010/4/18ordered online. gave them 30 minutes before I arrived. hadn't even started cooking my order so had to sit and wait
- Rating 4.09/10/18Ordering on line was easy. Food was available when it said it would be. Only complaint would be more omelet choice ie Denver omelet?
- Rating 1.09/5/18No stars!! Waited more than an hour AFTER I ordered online!
- Rating 4.09/5/18They forgot the sour cream for the bacon tots, but otherwise it was really good
- Rating 2.08/21/18The food was good. My disappointment my was that we order online and it said ready in 20 min. When we came to p/u the order hadn't even been placed with the kitchen. Now it was busy and we had to wait an additional 25min. I'm thinking the online thing may need some tweaking?
- Rating 5.04/10/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.03/14/18Timeline was perfect and driver did an awesome job communicating expected arrival time .
- Rating 1.03/10/18I placed a $70 on-line order for delivery via Dennys.com. They immediately charged my card but only delivered half of what was ordered. The meals that did come were nowhere near what I had ordered. I tried to call the phone number 3 times, that was listed on the website, only to be picked up and hung up on. I had to drive up to the restaurant where the manager on duty explained that they just had a shift change and were completely sorry. Since I ended up having to come out to bring their food back, I wanted a refund so I could have just spent my money elsewhere. I was told that because it was an online order, that money couldn't be refunded. Settled for them remaking and completing my order, which was another 30 minutes. When I got home and pulled the meals out, 3 of them were still wrong. I will never do business here again.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Very nice management.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great food. Great service.
- Rating 1.012/7/17Food was very disappointing I had items missing, food was cold and chewy, bad overall.
I also received a frozen pie that was still frozen after seven hours of purchase. Not going to dine here any longer.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Our food wasn't ready when we arrived (at the time our email suggested we arrive), the staff was rude and acted like they had no idea about our order, our order was missing items when she finally brought it out and looked through it with us, and our food was cold, sloppy, and undercooked when we got home (and we live less than 5 minutes away).