Denny’s E 32nd Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 32nd Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 32nd Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/3/18Great meal, but the staff lacked service skills. One hostess was busy kissing and hugging her boyfriend, then she told me where to go to pick up my meal. Otherwise, food tasted great.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I placed an order and you said you never received it!
- Rating 3.03/21/18The food was good. I had to ask for the side of ranch that I ordered. No big deal. I ordered the Cali Club Sandwich but I got the regular Club Sandwich. I was a little disappointed because I wanted the avocado. But again the food was good. It was ready when I got there to pick it up. But you always have to wait to pay and even get seated at this Dennys. It's always the same person doing it all it seems.
- Rating 3.03/20/18Long lines on sundays and understaffed. Waited 20 minutes to get order hay was made on line. The order was sitting on counter
- Rating 1.03/14/18Takes for ever.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Service was slow but overall not bad
- Rating 5.01/9/18Very responsive personnel.
- Rating 2.012/27/17I always order food for my husband, and I only order a few different items, but if I don't go through my bag, and actually take the lid off, they get things wrong. half the time they leave half of the grilled chicken salad not done, leaving off half the ingredients. or put the wrong lettuce on. It is quite frustrating as we are truck drivers, and cant come back to have them fix it.
- Rating 5.011/6/17My order was as placed with no discrepancies. Waitress was very attentive and personable. She actually made my meal more enjoyable.
- Rating 4.09/11/17Always love the friendliness at Dennys and the food never gets old for me. Am even considering working there because the staff always seems so friendly and having fun. Always a staple for me.
- Rating 1.09/6/17Was missing items from my order.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Ordered the double cheese burger online. It was awesome! Service was excellent and friendly. You guys rock
- Rating 5.08/24/17This Denny's has come a long way. The new people are better with service, the store looks
Better than it used to and it's cleaner. Love the remodel.