Denny’s I-70 Business Loop
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s I-70 Business Loop
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s I-70 Business Loop
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/12/18I give a 3 out of 5 stars only because some food was left off of one order the family pancake meal but I'm an instant fan and will be returning for this service.
- Rating 5.08/16/18Great
- Rating 2.08/8/18I arrived and was told my order was being packed up. I told her no problem and sat facing checkout. Finally after 20 minutes I went up and asked for it. It had been ready 15 min earlier., but no one said anything.Then my order was wrong. Never had problems before.
- Rating 2.08/7/18We ordered online and we're told it would be done at a specific time. We got there right at that time and the person at the front desk had no idea what we were talking about. Then we sat and waited for the food for 25 minutes. The food tasted okay but the customer service was horrible.Response from Denny's8/7/18Hi Britny, my name is Dana I'm the GM at this location. I'm very sorry about your experience. Will you please call me so we can correct this matter. Thank you in advance, Dana 970-434-4100
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great place to eat. friendly and good service. we eat here often price is right.Bill
- Rating 4.06/26/18Food was great, iced coffee was awful. Sorry. It was a weird color brown, like muddy water. It tastes like artificial sweetener so much that i couldn’t even save it with cream. That’s all. We’ll be back!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great service, quick, friendly staff and the new beef Gouda skillet was phenomenal!! Will definitely come back for more and recommend it!
- Rating 5.02/22/18My husband and I enjoyed a very well prepared meal in the comfort of our home. From where, you ask? From our neighborhood Denny's! Thank you.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Food was good. A little cold because container was cracked.
- Rating 5.01/31/18The BEST veggie burger in town. Thank you!
- Rating 4.01/30/18Great as always
- Rating 4.01/30/18I typically order onion rings. Although I really like the rings. I always get "attitude" when I ask for ranch dressing to dip them in. I know if we ate them in the restaurant this wouldn't be an issue.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service, fast, friendly, order correct, always love the staff at Denny's
- Rating 5.01/17/18Muy satisfecha,pero estaría bien si pusieran en la orden salsas com kechap , hot salsa
- Rating 4.01/8/18Always fast and Friendly and the food is delish. :)
- Rating 1.01/4/18Again my pick up order was wrong with the same mistake will never order form there again!!!!Response from Denny's1/4/18My name is Dana, I am the general manager of this denny's and I wanted to apologize that we let you down with our to go service. I would like the opportunity to talk to you and see if I can make things right with you. Pleaae call me at 970-434-4100 at your convienience.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Horrible, ordered online pickup, couldn’t figure out our order or find it even though it was sitting on counter, manager came out and laughed about it, had to remake order it was cold. What should have been a simple 10 minute or less turned into a 45 min ordeal.
- Rating 4.012/5/17The food was great - It was ready before the time though so it wasn't as warm as it should have been .
- Rating 2.010/10/17I paid $10 and some tax for my super bird and some hash brown bites.. only to have it all just thrown in the to go box. It was cold when I got it, and didn't taste all that great. I like dining in at Denny's, but I don't think I'll ever get it to go again...Response from Denny's10/11/17Hi my name is Dana, I'm the General Manager at the store. I just want to say I'm sorry about your to-go order. I have a free meal card for you in the office for your next visit dine-in or carry-out. Please just bring ID. Once again I'm very sorry about this. Please feel free to call me anytime 970-434-4100
- Rating 5.010/10/17I like the new online ordering, I just wish it would allow me to put in my AARP card number for my discount.