Denny’s I-70 Business Loop
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s I-70 Business Loop
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s I-70 Business Loop
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/8/18Always fast and Friendly and the food is delish. :)
- Rating 1.01/4/18Again my pick up order was wrong with the same mistake will never order form there again!!!!Response from Denny's1/4/18My name is Dana, I am the general manager of this denny's and I wanted to apologize that we let you down with our to go service. I would like the opportunity to talk to you and see if I can make things right with you. Pleaae call me at 970-434-4100 at your convienience.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Horrible, ordered online pickup, couldn’t figure out our order or find it even though it was sitting on counter, manager came out and laughed about it, had to remake order it was cold. What should have been a simple 10 minute or less turned into a 45 min ordeal.
- Rating 4.012/5/17The food was great - It was ready before the time though so it wasn't as warm as it should have been .
- Rating 2.010/10/17I paid $10 and some tax for my super bird and some hash brown bites.. only to have it all just thrown in the to go box. It was cold when I got it, and didn't taste all that great. I like dining in at Denny's, but I don't think I'll ever get it to go again...Response from Denny's10/11/17Hi my name is Dana, I'm the General Manager at the store. I just want to say I'm sorry about your to-go order. I have a free meal card for you in the office for your next visit dine-in or carry-out. Please just bring ID. Once again I'm very sorry about this. Please feel free to call me anytime 970-434-4100
- Rating 5.010/10/17I like the new online ordering, I just wish it would allow me to put in my AARP card number for my discount.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Toast was very burnt
- Rating 5.09/3/17Fast, friendly service with a smile, and everything tasted wonderful.
- Rating 4.08/18/17Fries not cooked long enough.