Denny’s E Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Main St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/10/19Great food and service! This is our family’s gathering place. I’m
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great food and wonderful service
- Rating 3.07/25/18Just wanted to eat breakfast,
Or something, before the fast food restaurant's switched to their lunch menu.
My finance picked it up and brought it to me.
She stated they we're really busy inside.
Doesn't excuse the undercooked food or not including all the extras (silverware, sauces, etc).
Working 60 hours a week,
I just wanted to eat.
No, I didn't call the store.
I don't have 20-30 minutes to get another meal.
Will order again,
But 2 out of 3 visits I have issues,
And it might be awhile.
- Rating 1.012/22/17We were disappointed. When we picked up our sack we thought Well it doesn’t feel like there’s any food in here. When we opened the boxes the food came in that was almost true. I had prime rib skillet and it barely covered the bottom of that box even with the rice and so did the chorizo scramble skillet my husband had. Very little food.
- Rating 1.010/10/17This was by far the worst experience. My husband ordered the super bird with no tomatoes. The sandwich was dry and looked like it had been thrown in the box since we had to reput the sandwich together. I ordered the club and asked for sourdough and regular mayo, but instead got the sandwich with the sundried tomato mayo so I could not eat it as I am allergic. The French fries were rock hard. Had we not been exhausted from a day of traveling home we would have gone to get a refund. Instead I am out the money and doubt I will do business again with the establishment.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Ordered and was at the restaurant in less than 20 minutes. French fries tasted old and hamburger patties were poorly prepared. Ordered a milk shake and it was forgotten. Employees were fine. A little short tempered, but fine. This was the second time I've ordered online and picked up food and probably the last. The first time was a 1 star (didn't take the time to review).
- Rating 4.08/29/17The service is great. The food is excellent & well prepared!