Denny’s W Hampden Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Hampden Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Hampden Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/10/18We placed an order online and we came to the store to pick it up they couldn't find it. We were there for over 20 minutes before they figured out it was right at the front. The employees didn't seem very well trained and one even told us that their online ordering system didn't even work even though it was.
- Rating 5.02/27/18I ordered online for lunch and when I got there the food was just coming out and when I got back home it was just what ordered and was beautifully warm and fresh. I hadn't eaten there in quite a while just because I mostly eat at home these days, but it was truly a beautiful experience and I'll be going back soon :-)
- Rating 1.01/30/18Had to wait for my food longer then ot estimate cause they didnt check to see if they had any online togo orders and was missing couple of items on my order
- Rating 1.01/30/18Placed an order online. When I went to pick it up at the pickup time the Denny’s said they didn’t have my order and I showed them the email I had received and the hostess just stood there looking at me! Finically she went to the back and asked to have my food made! She wanted me to pay twice but I refused so she just said she’ll do it next this time but next time they won’t! I HAD ALREADY BEEN CHARGED WHEN I PLACES THE ONLINE ORDER!!!! it took almost an hour to get my food ridiculous! Never coming back.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I love Dennys to go, it was not only fast, but the order was accurate and eating in the comfort of my home was just the cream of the crop
- Rating 5.09/11/17You guys are great.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Staff was amazingly friendly and the food was absolutely awesome!