Denny’s Centro Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Centro Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Centro Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/25/18I would rate zero stars if I could. Our entire experience at this place was awful. We put in an online order and when we arrived to pick it up nobody knew what we were talking about. Mind you we even arrived after the pickup time so they had plenty of time to complete the order. We had to put the entire order in again. We waited almost an entire hour for our food. We would have left if it wasn’t paid for already. When we finally got our food half of it was wrong but at that point we didn’t care, we just wanted to get back to our hotel. We also didn’t get any of the condiments we asked for or any silverware. THe manager on duty was walking around like he didn’t care what was going on, and the staff kept making excuses for what was going on in the restaurant. There were a few people that went up to the register to complain and all the hostess did was make excuses. We will never return to that location.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Amazing Service.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Everything was just right. Order was ready super fast. Only complaint I have is that you cannot place an order online to be paid for with cash at pickup.
- Rating 1.02/23/18I’ve eaten here NUMEROUS times this last month with no rewards. What is the point of having a reward program with no rewards?
- Rating 4.02/20/18Food was great!
- Rating 5.012/21/17Great service!! EVERYTHING was 5-Star!!
- Rating 5.012/19/17great food
- Rating 4.012/5/17Bacon pieces were tiny and burnt, smaller then my finger....