Denny’s So Wadsworth
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s So Wadsworth
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s So Wadsworth
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Easy pick-up, and online ordering was a breeze!
- Rating 3.010/10/18Always forget something. The last two orders were missing side of seasonal fruit which kids really liked...
- Rating 4.07/31/18food ready when I arrived; great 'to-go' packaing.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great food. Quick delivery! Order was correct, no complaints!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything was as ordered and all the right condiments were included and it was ready early!!
- Rating 1.03/6/18I had placed an order for delivery. Being at a hotel directly adjacent to Dennys I assumed my meal would be coming soon, warm and delicious. I couldn't have been more wrong. After an hour wait and a couple calls later I finally went to pick up a cold greasy meal myself. For this I paid $5.50 for delivery I was told would be refunded. That hasn't happened either.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Most if my online orders are great, but 1 of every 3 gets messed up in some way or another. Not always enough attention to customizations made to orders. When its good its great but at times could make improvements.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Food was good and service was great!
- Rating 2.010/26/17I have ordered a few times from the same location... and every time I do they ether don't include my bread or toast, and the one time they did include my toast is was burnt black I even took a picture because I couldn't believe they would actually serve food that way! Every thing else has been fine though.
- Rating 2.010/25/17I ordered for takeout, they called me back to inform me that they were out of biscuits and gravy, and we changed our order to French toast. I also ordered a side salad and the chicken kale salad. After getting home, I realized that there was no salad dressing, and the kale salad looked like someone had dug it out of the trash. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone.
- Rating 5.09/25/17They have a really neat order online option that let's you bypass long wait times. Not to mention,the food is always great!
- Rating 5.09/12/17Yummy food!!
- Rating 1.09/6/17I stood in line waiting to be helped, the lady did not bother to pay attention to see who was next and decided to try and check another couple out before me, I had to step up and let her know I was next and I'll I needed was my food, she decided to get rude and give me an attitude. My steak was raw when I didn't ask for it so I had to cook it in the microwave. This is not the first bad experience I've had with this Dennys but this last experience pushed me over the edge!
- Rating 4.09/5/17The salmon was completely dry. There was no sauce to at least dip in. But the chicken dish was great