Denny’s So Wadsworth
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s So Wadsworth
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s So Wadsworth
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/26/17Food was good and service was great!
- Rating 2.010/26/17I have ordered a few times from the same location... and every time I do they ether don't include my bread or toast, and the one time they did include my toast is was burnt black I even took a picture because I couldn't believe they would actually serve food that way! Every thing else has been fine though.
- Rating 2.010/25/17I ordered for takeout, they called me back to inform me that they were out of biscuits and gravy, and we changed our order to French toast. I also ordered a side salad and the chicken kale salad. After getting home, I realized that there was no salad dressing, and the kale salad looked like someone had dug it out of the trash. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone.
- Rating 5.09/25/17They have a really neat order online option that let's you bypass long wait times. Not to mention,the food is always great!
- Rating 5.09/12/17Yummy food!!
- Rating 1.09/6/17I stood in line waiting to be helped, the lady did not bother to pay attention to see who was next and decided to try and check another couple out before me, I had to step up and let her know I was next and I'll I needed was my food, she decided to get rude and give me an attitude. My steak was raw when I didn't ask for it so I had to cook it in the microwave. This is not the first bad experience I've had with this Dennys but this last experience pushed me over the edge!
- Rating 4.09/5/17The salmon was completely dry. There was no sauce to at least dip in. But the chicken dish was great