Denny’s Union Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Union Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Union Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/25/18My husband and I get delivery from Denny's about once a week. We have been delighted with the quality of food and the fact that we get everything we order. I would highly recommend the Denny's at 565 Union Blvd.
- Rating 5.09/25/18I order with you often. I am never disappointed. Always hot, fresh and tasty.
- Rating 5.09/21/18I love Denny's! The majority of my experiences with Denny's have been very satisfying. The food is very good, cooked just right, always arrives warm with delivery and almost never is there anything missing. Also with delivery, door dash and grub hub, it comes pretty quickly. The convenience of the delivery is very nice to have.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Always quick and Great Service!! This is key, due to my hectic schedule. Thank You, Union Staff!!
- Rating 3.09/10/18I ordered the bacon cheddar tots but they gave me seasoned fries instead. Other than this it was all good, but not getting an order right - no excuses.
- Rating 5.09/10/18The food was prepared exactly as I requested. I'm very happy with the food, and the service. I will be back again... and again... and again... :)
- Rating 5.09/5/18I had ordered delivery, unfortunately is was not so good. I called to let them know so they could make changes for better service in the future, I spoke to Audrey the manager and let her know my concerns and she replaced my entire order! My faith in humanity has been restored thanks to Audrey!
- Rating 4.08/15/18Pretty positive experience all in all. The food was ready on time. The food was delicious! The price was reasonable. The web to order thru was easy. And even though they did forget the extra eggs we ordered and paid for. When I called back about it, the manager who answered was nice, polite and helpful.
- Rating 5.08/4/18Food got here in good time and everything was warm and exactly as ordered. Nothing was forgotten either. Denny’s on demand does much better than our experiences through grub hub.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food was good and delivery was fast. Tried this delivery thing with a promotion. Would not do it again without knowing a solid price for delivery. Neither the location or delivery folks will quote a solid price for delivery so it is always a question.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Online service is always Great and ontime when I order and go to pick it up. Beats having to wait for someone to answer the phone and then place an order.
- Rating 5.07/3/18So glad for the online ordering, as it saves a lot of time and the convenience of being able to skip a phone call is Great!
The food has always been good and hot, when picking it up, at the time given for pick up, is pretty spot on.
- Rating 3.04/9/18Liked the Togo plate/cover setup. Unique... pretty cool concept. Downfall with order... one of the two breakfast meals didn’t come with the bacon ordered with it.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Overall great experience. I ordered online, and it let me schedule a time to pick it up. I ended up waiting a bit longer than expected. Although... It was also a peak time on a Sunday and you guys were full of customers. The food was excellent!
One tiny suggestion would be to have a little *Notice: Time may be impacted by certain peak times. or some notice by the scheduler, to let people online know that "Hey, if we're slammed (with customers). You're slam may be delayed a little :) "
- Rating 5.03/20/18The service at Denny’s great.
- Rating 5.02/27/18My orders are always timely and fresh!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Ordered online and it was ready exactly in 20 minutes. Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The server was great!! Food was great. One thing is sometimes the food is not hot.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Staff was wonderful and food was good
- Rating 4.01/2/18Good food. Reasonable price.