Denny’s East 104th Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East 104th Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East 104th Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18I love Denny’s which is weird because I hated the experience I had 3 years ago. Three years ago I swear our waitress was stereotyping because she seen we were Latino. She was very rude up to the point she just slam the plates on the table. Then she right away gave us our receipt to pay when we barley got our food I felt like we were being rushed I didn’t even get to enjoy my food. So then I see her go attend another customer I and I said out loud I CANT WAIT TO COMPLAIN TO THE MANAGER HOW BADLY WE WERE BEING TREATED AND RUSHED, and she came over and told us with a smile you guys have a great day and from there I swore never go to Denny’s ever again. but then when I was doing DD delivery I had seen new employees I was like ima give Denny’s a try again but a different location so I decided to order online and check out was easy and my food was ready to pick up when I got there. But I thought the plate I got of sirloin was a little expensive 12$ it’s was a kids size portion. But other than that I had a great experience this time around. Food was great.
- Rating 5.010/25/18good food and also the attention of your staff
- Rating 1.08/21/18We ordered a pick up order, they forgot half of what we ordered.
- Rating 5.08/8/18To go ordering online is great. No more waiting for a table on a busy Sunday morning.
- Rating 2.07/31/18Apparently i uve to haggle with delivery regarding ny address
- Rating 2.07/11/18When we order online they can never seem to get order right and we have to go back in serval times.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Good wasn't that good for the price of $11.00 for one meal.
- Rating 3.03/27/18I ordered a side of bacon which I fid not get and instead of potatoes I requested french fries. I received the potatoes. Not my best experience.
- Rating 3.03/19/18I had ordered sausage with one of my meals but received bacon with both.
- Rating 5.03/14/18The service was excellent and staff was very friendly. I walked in and got help right away.
- Rating 2.03/14/18We had a pick up order. Brought it home to find our whole order of specialty pancakes and french fries were omitted. It would be nice if they checked the bag for the completed order.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Wonderful food and pancakes of course! :)
- Rating 4.02/20/18Pancakes are still too dry
- Rating 4.01/30/18Got my food with no problem order was right can ask for anything more with carry out
- Rating 4.01/23/18They are always fast and efficient. They can produce fully cooked, delicious, and corrected meals per the customers request in a timely and friendly matter. My family and I often use Dennys pickup service and that is good too. My only small "complaint" would be that I wish they served you bigger portions, especially with the fries. I often don't get filled up while eating here.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I had placed an online order for 6:00 am pick-up. When I arrived to get my food they said that there was no order placed for me and I didn't have my device to show my order. I went home to get my phone and called back to the restaurant and spoke with Ruth who just laughed at me. I went back to the restaurant and had to wait until 7:00 am when Sam, the general manager, arrived. I explained to him what happened and he compensated my meal for me.
- Rating 1.010/17/17We were charged twice lost our.online order took a new order and charged us twice. Can't get s manager to call back
- Rating 3.010/10/17Did a take out order because kids were sick and didn't want to get them ready to go out. So I ordered 2 breakfasts. And a extra order or French toast. Went to pick up and when I got home items were missing. One order of pancakes and the extra order of French toast. I called to let them know and the manager was talking very fast and wouldn't let me talk. Kept interrupting me. Then he asked for my phone number to find the order and that he would call back. He never called back or anything. That's the only thing that was wrong.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Order was missing items
- Rating 5.09/6/175-stars for Denny's On Demand Food, Service and Price! Ordering on-line was easy and it was ready when they said it would be. I walked in and walked out. That easy! Definitely will use on days I just can't find time to cook...morning, noon or night! Thanks!