For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Westminster
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Westminster
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Excellent presentation, food was yummy and portions on this to go order were better then some recent ones I have experienced. Kee up the good work from this location.
- Rating 2.012/4/18My pancakes were over cooked and almost burned
- Rating 5.011/28/18We always get to go food. The staff is pretty friendly and my order is always accurate.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Fast, hot and great delivery service. We will use again!
- Rating 5.010/27/18All was good
- Rating 1.010/25/18All ways So late never have my irder ready at time
- Rating 2.09/21/18The food we received was good, however this is the second time out of 3 we have ordered from them and not gotten everything we ordered.
- Rating 5.08/9/18Everything tasted amazing and Brian was so nice and very professional ! Will definitely recommend to friends and family and will be back !
- Rating 1.07/24/18I did a meal to go and when I got home my complete order was wrong and I didn’t want to drive another 15 minuets back so unfortunately we had to suffer with what we had. I love Denny’s and this is my first bad experience
- Rating 5.07/3/18Was ready on time and all items were correct.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Need to have coupons or online order coupons for some incentive for delivery.For $6.99 delivery charge & no incentive to reorder, makes one think twice to order. Jan-Apr are my busy season & im not one to travel for food.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Thanks for the good food and service early in the morning.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I wouldn’t even give it a one star if I had a choice... I ordered a to go from this Denny’s and mind you I only live 2min away from this location and when I got my burgers they looked like someone just slapped everything together and my bun was so soggy that I couldn’t even eat it... i took three bites it tasted so bad I put it down and threw it away my French fries were super old and rubbery... my husbands burger was the same but he order seasoned fries and got regular fries and they seemed to be older then mine the food tasted horrible and this is not the first time I have gotten terrible food at this location nothing I mean nothing was hot! So we will never be returning to this Denny’s ever again and maybe not any Denny’s for that matter
- Rating 5.04/9/18The service is excellent!
It showed up sooner than expected. I will be placing future orders.
- Rating 5.03/20/18A very nice and friendly atmosphere. Friends or family. Hey... let's go to dennys!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Awesome sevice always..
- Rating 5.02/27/18The people were so polite and greeted us if they really wanted us to come in and it was the same when we left ..they were looking forward to us coming back
- Rating 5.02/20/18I love that I can order on line, pay on line and pick it up. And its good food.
- Rating 2.012/5/17This location their Cooks have no idea what over medium eggs are the white was still runny like Snot and then everything else was overcooked
- Rating 2.011/29/17I've eaten in there 4 times and done takeout once the first few times were great the last 2 dine in experiences and take out wasn't great. Service was horrible the food was wrong chicken was nothing but fat. Hoping it works out its brand new kinks soon.