For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Westminster
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Westminster
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/27/18The people were so polite and greeted us if they really wanted us to come in and it was the same when we left ..they were looking forward to us coming back
- Rating 5.02/20/18I love that I can order on line, pay on line and pick it up. And its good food.
- Rating 2.012/5/17This location their Cooks have no idea what over medium eggs are the white was still runny like Snot and then everything else was overcooked
- Rating 2.011/29/17I've eaten in there 4 times and done takeout once the first few times were great the last 2 dine in experiences and take out wasn't great. Service was horrible the food was wrong chicken was nothing but fat. Hoping it works out its brand new kinks soon.
- Rating 3.010/30/17Our to go order seemed like it was just rushed through. I understand it's a new opening, but the frosty pancakes had no face, the arm bacon was buried under the icing and not even seen by looking at the pancakes. Another hash brown order had no cheese as ordered, everything was just messy and obviously thrown together in a rush. Everything tasted fine, just the appearance.
- Rating 4.010/26/17Everything was great! The pancakes we're a little tough the last 3 times I had them so I no longer order them