Denny’s Elm St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Elm St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Elm St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18Very easy and very user friendly
- Rating 5.012/18/18Wonderful to have delivery! Fast and hot and yummy.
- Rating 2.09/21/18I always order online and on 3 separate occasions when I got there the time let for my order hand been missed placed. What is rather disturbing that they didn't even apologize for the error and just ask me to sit and wait. As for the food it is exvellent
- Rating 4.08/14/181st time I got Takeout from Denny’s. Not sure who was the cook was but they did and Amazing Job. Couple days later I ordered and it was Good but nothing like the first time. But keep up the good work.
- Rating 5.08/7/18The service was great and the cashier/waitress was a joy to have. I can honestly say she made the expecence 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend.
- Rating 2.04/16/18I arrived AFTER the time is was supposed to be ready.
I waited another 20-minutes.
There was no whole grain rice with the Alaska salmon I ordered so they gave me fries.
They said they were out of rice.
The Salmon was dried out and cold.
The broccoli was cold & soggy.
- Rating 1.04/4/18I don't normally complain but I can tell you that was the worst salad I have ever had, it was just nasty! I threw it out after a couple of mouthfuls!
- Rating 1.03/20/18Service was horrible. Placed to go order online. Went to pick it up and watched my food sit on the cold counter for another 15 minutes. While waiting I also watched the staff berate one another. One waitress who came to cash out a customer was complaining and swearing about her co-workers all while cashing out the customer. Very unprofessional. I finally got my food and had to call the manager over. I informed him that all my food was ice cold. He said "I got you" and disappeared to the back for another 5 minutes. He came back with coupons for free grand slams. I said I would not be returning and would like a discount on my food. He said he could not help as it was an online order. I spent $50 on cold food and will NEVER be returning.
- Rating 1.03/19/18They messed up my order. Remade it and had to wait 20 min. Food was rubbery.
- Rating 3.010/10/17A bit of a wait for our food. The food itself was good. Overall, not a bad experience.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Could not figure out what to have for dinner and then Denny's came to mind with their large menu that would make the entire family happy. The online ordering was super easy, the food was ready right when they said it would and the staff was great !!!!
- Rating 2.09/19/17We wil not be returning to Denny's or using the online ordering/takeout process. The meal wasn't even started when we got there. Two meals were done and needed to wait for the second - result two ice cold meals one warm meal. While a waitress was very apologetic the host was not.