Denny’s New London
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s New London
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Mondays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s New London
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18Staff has been great since the order was placed over the internet. Ready each time I have come in on time. Staff always talkative since it’s usualy 4-5 in morning.
Meal was good. Little high priced I think for French toast and eggs but hey it’s whats open at those house so kinda stuck with it.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Messed up my order and gave me a Philly cheese steak sandwich instead of an omlette. Very unhappy.
- Rating 2.08/15/18My order was cold, not warm but cold....
- Rating 5.08/7/18I'm loving this app. I woke up, got placed my carry out order went and fueled and away I was.
Simple.,and easy to use.
Love that New Mediterranean Chicken dinner. Have had it twice, great every time.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food was perfect, and staff was awesome.
- Rating 2.07/24/18We ordered online. We ordered bacon cheddar tots that they substituted with seasoned fries which was disappointing. My breakfast meal was missing a sausage and the bacon was burnt. The other meal was an omelet and the filling was not spread out so the over all taste was bland. We were very dissatisfied
- Rating 2.07/11/18I’ve been getting take out from Denny’s once I heard they where open 24 hrs in new London ct . I work late at night so it’s been very convient for me and my girlfriend to come there after work to get something to eat for take out . My experiences haven’t been so good . For the most part the food has been done well but I can tell you there’s a 50 percent chance that I receive my entire order . It seems that the servers who put the food together don’t really want to be doing take out . Especially when you order milk shakes they don’t want to make them and give any excuse not too . I have gotten the machine is broken too they don’t have any to go cups or no ice cream . I have also not received my whole order . From missing apps to not having my condiments and also not putting them in the correct take out containers you have which work really well from keeping the food from getting soggy . They’ll put on any to go container that’s convient to them . I have not been there during the day to talk to a manager since they don’t have one working at night and when I received this email I could not express my experience at your restaurant . I hope this reaches the right people who can correct this problem because there’s only so many times they screw up our order before I just start going back to the local diner . Thank you for letting me express my opinion .