Denny’s Queen St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Queen St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Queen St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/9/18The girls that were working the night I was there were hustling and communicating great. It was really busy and unfortunately there wasn’t enough of them to keep up with the tables, register and seating but they remained cheerful and quick through it all. Really impressed by that crew!!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Love the food so yummy
- Rating 5.08/21/18I ordered online from home and had my husband pick up on his way home from work. Smooth checkout process. Food was ready for pickup as promised. Packaged very well. Everything was correct and tasty. Very satisfied! Will order again.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Awesome
- Rating 5.04/16/18Love the service, yes it was an online order and all we had to do was come in and pick it up but we felt welcome and as if we were sitting in to eat. Ty Kari Mark and Michelle your all amazing.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Portions were way smaller then expected. My kids and wife were still hungry afterwards which I had to spend more money to fill there stomachs. The portions should be bigger especially when ordered out.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Love the delivery of my meal, very courteous and helpful.
- Rating 1.02/28/18The toppings on top of the dulce De Lech pancake crunch were burned. Disgusting
- Rating 2.01/10/18My online order was made within the correct time frame, but was cold when I received it and part of my order was missing. I probably won’t choose the online method again.
- Rating 1.09/5/17Didn't have very good experience at all we pre-ordered food on your online app charge me for things that they didn't have but are advertising we live in Waterbury once we got there to Denny's to pick up our food our food by it wasn't ready they forgot my eggs my boyfriend drove all the way back to pick them up after they charge me a good 40 bucks for cold breakfast you guys use to be better than this completely wasted my money gas and time.