Denny’s Talcotville Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Talcotville Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Talcotville Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18quick and delicious
- Rating 5.03/14/18Denny's is my go-to spot to eat whether in Vernon or elsewhere. Although Vernon is a stellar location.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Got take out! Order made right and food was good thank you dennys :)
- Rating 1.01/30/18Bad..did receive promotion
- Rating 3.01/17/18I ordered in advance for a 10:30am pickup.
I arrived at 10:32am and the order must have been sitting there for a while as everything was ice cold.
Once we reheated everything it was great. Nothing was missing, everything was accurate, and there we plenty of condiments/utensils.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Great waiter and food was served correctly. Big improvement since last visit!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always love the food and service.
- Rating 5.012/19/17I have always had excellent service.
- Rating 3.011/7/17First time using the order online feature. My order was all wrapped up and I was in a hurry so I made the mistake of not checking the order. When I got home found the pancakes were missing from the grand slam order and the mushrooms were missing from the steak order. I did call to let them know of the errors. Other than that the food was good. I was told to place my next order when the general manager was working and I would get a free breakfast but that’s not possible since I work 3rd shift. I would have preferred a physical refund or gift certificate. I would use the online service in the future but would be sure to check the order before leaving.
- Rating 4.010/17/17I used to not really enjoy Denny's food, but since moving to Vernon, I've found that this location is very consistent in serving fresh, good quality food! There have been a few times where the wait time and customer service been not so great, but for the most part I end up with a cheerful and knowledgeable server! Overall love going here.
- Rating 3.09/20/17Food was cooked properly, but what I ordered was put together sloppy. I ordered the Grand Slamwich, but the egg was barely on the bread when I opened the container. 3 stars because I had to put the sandwich together myself once I returned home.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Awesome food, service and prices. Everytime!
- Rating 5.08/18/17Great service