Denny’s Talcotville Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Talcotville Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Talcotville Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19Good food, great prices, fast service
- Rating 4.012/18/18I've always enjoyed the quality of the food. The only issue is that no matter when I go and how dead or busy it is, the service is slow. If it's dead, the servers all talk and take forever to check on us. If it's busy, well, good luck.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Excellent service.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I had trouble placing my order. Then the hostess really wasnt courteous when I was picking up my order.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Wonderful food and service
- Rating 5.011/6/18Come here often. The order is always correct and I love the staff! Only issue I ever have, is that sometimes they don’t answer the phone late night, so I just order online
- Rating 5.011/6/18Every time I order online the order is always accurate. Keep up the good job!
- Rating 2.010/16/18I like coming with my family to this place . But the order was not made right and we ended up not being able to enjoy our order. I AM not upset because I know things can happen to anyone, but please make sure next time that a order is made to be followed like it has been done in other occasions...I really appreciate your services. ..and thank you for understanding.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Bad experience. Food was alright. They charged my credit card 3 times. Unexceptable.
- Rating 1.09/11/18If I could give zero stars I would. This is the 4th time I have gone to the same Denny’s and gotten horrendous service. Again my meal got forgotten about, even though this time I ordered it online 30 mins ahead of time. I ordered online because every time I go in our meals are forgotten about and we’re sitting there for an hour wondering what’s going on, meanwhile the staff is fighting over who is at fault... every single time. I will not be going back there, friendlys is right down the street, everyone is professional and friendly and my food is done on time every time.
- Rating 3.08/8/18Computer glitch and my order never went thru but I had confirmation that our was received. Staff was great.
Not sure if you have a computer problem but I got 29 off these emails this morning.
- Rating 5.04/16/18quick and delicious
- Rating 5.03/14/18Denny's is my go-to spot to eat whether in Vernon or elsewhere. Although Vernon is a stellar location.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Got take out! Order made right and food was good thank you dennys :)
- Rating 1.01/30/18Bad..did receive promotion
- Rating 3.01/17/18I ordered in advance for a 10:30am pickup.
I arrived at 10:32am and the order must have been sitting there for a while as everything was ice cold.
Once we reheated everything it was great. Nothing was missing, everything was accurate, and there we plenty of condiments/utensils.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Great waiter and food was served correctly. Big improvement since last visit!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always love the food and service.
- Rating 5.012/19/17I have always had excellent service.
- Rating 3.011/7/17First time using the order online feature. My order was all wrapped up and I was in a hurry so I made the mistake of not checking the order. When I got home found the pancakes were missing from the grand slam order and the mushrooms were missing from the steak order. I did call to let them know of the errors. Other than that the food was good. I was told to place my next order when the general manager was working and I would get a free breakfast but that’s not possible since I work 3rd shift. I would have preferred a physical refund or gift certificate. I would use the online service in the future but would be sure to check the order before leaving.