Denny’s Wolcott St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wolcott St.
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wolcott St.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/21/19Order was not correct missing parts of each meal. There was way too much salt used to "season" the food. We gave extra time (approximately 10 mins) from the pick up time and I still had to wait 10 for my order to be ready. Overall was not pleased with my experience. The only nice part was the hostess and the guy who brought out my pick up order. At this time I do not feel I'd go back to this location.
- Rating 3.012/18/18They were still prepping my meal even tho I was 10 minutes late. One order was missing bananas for toppings. There was only one set of utensils given for four meals. The order was entered the night before so there was plenty of notice to prepare properly.
- Rating 2.012/4/18i ordered it and showed up 45 minutes later to be told that they were just starting my order and had to then wait another 25 minutes. But it was 10pm, and i was missing half of my order, not satisfied at all.
- Rating 2.010/16/18I ordered to-go and when I got home and unpacked my food, my garden salad was missing. My food was okay, but they were out of mozzarella sticks for my sampler platter. I know that it’s not necessarily the restaurants fault but they claimed to have tried to call me to give me a heads up before hand and I hadn’t received any missed calls. The employees were pleasant.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Giving a 5 just for the food but both the waiters/waitress there are extremely ignorant.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I had went there a few times on time I order for pick up and the food was cold and no ketchup with the orders. I would gave a better rating but the food was cold.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Good quality
- Rating 1.07/16/18order was incorrect
didnt have specialty cup i had paid for
- Rating 5.04/10/18Fast service
- Rating 4.010/19/17The food was great and I love that you can order online and choose the time to pick it up. Makes my life easier.
- Rating 4.010/13/17Great food and you’re open all night which works for me because I work overnights.
- Rating 1.08/28/17Absolutely horrible staff here. Everyone has an attitude, also I submitted my order at 1145pm for pick up at 145am and yet we still had to wait for the order to be completed.