Denny’s Wolcott St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wolcott St.
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wolcott St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/18/18They were still prepping my meal even tho I was 10 minutes late. One order was missing bananas for toppings. There was only one set of utensils given for four meals. The order was entered the night before so there was plenty of notice to prepare properly.
- Rating 2.012/4/18i ordered it and showed up 45 minutes later to be told that they were just starting my order and had to then wait another 25 minutes. But it was 10pm, and i was missing half of my order, not satisfied at all.
- Rating 2.010/16/18I ordered to-go and when I got home and unpacked my food, my garden salad was missing. My food was okay, but they were out of mozzarella sticks for my sampler platter. I know that it’s not necessarily the restaurants fault but they claimed to have tried to call me to give me a heads up before hand and I hadn’t received any missed calls. The employees were pleasant.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Giving a 5 just for the food but both the waiters/waitress there are extremely ignorant.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I had went there a few times on time I order for pick up and the food was cold and no ketchup with the orders. I would gave a better rating but the food was cold.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Good quality
- Rating 1.07/16/18order was incorrect
didnt have specialty cup i had paid for
- Rating 5.04/10/18Fast service
- Rating 4.010/19/17The food was great and I love that you can order online and choose the time to pick it up. Makes my life easier.
- Rating 4.010/13/17Great food and you’re open all night which works for me because I work overnights.
- Rating 1.08/28/17Absolutely horrible staff here. Everyone has an attitude, also I submitted my order at 1145pm for pick up at 145am and yet we still had to wait for the order to be completed.