Denny’s Sawmill Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sawmill Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sawmill Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18This was the first time I used the pick up service , I had to wait an additional 5 minutes past the promised time but it was worth it, the order was perfect and the meal was excellent. I plan to try the delivery service next.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great food..just need a little more quantity.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Online order was ready when I arrived and changes were done without a problem. Sometimes you just have to eat at Denny's.
- Rating 1.02/20/18I ordered for my boyfriend and I because we love eating at Denny's, but it was packed, so we ordered it to go. 20 minutes later approx., we go in to pick up our food. The host was very rude and unprofessional, drinking coffee in our faces, telling us to wait before we could even explain why we're there.
another lady saved us, she saw that we needed help, saw the food sitting there, and quickly handed it to us.
when we received the food, it was cold, and looked nowhere near the amount that I get when I dine in. I was highly disappointed, never again.
- Rating 5.012/17/17Awesome experience, great food!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Calling all senior citizens. Great atmosphere
& exceptional service!!! (Reminds me of the old Howard Johnson’s on the highway).
Not to mention the prices aren’t to bad either. 👍👍
- Rating 5.011/29/17Love Denny's...the food is really good and at a good price. My daughter and I eat here regularly. The help is always nice and friendly.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I was told food would bre ready half past the hour I waited til top of the hour for my food I would have left but you already charged me on my card and my food was ok but my wife's food was horrible I had to go out get her something else she did not want it at all , it's ok I learned my lesson never going back