Denny’s Sawmill Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sawmill Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sawmill Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/19/18It took my server over 15 to address my table in general. The food itself took almost 45 minutes to come to our table and there were tables that were served before our party, that were sat well over 20 minutes after us. When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told they were under staffed that day and they were doing the best that they could. With a child, age 6 with us, this was a horrible experience!
- Rating 5.011/14/18I get Denny’s a lot my only issue is when I order a burger and fries well really whenever I get anything with fries it’s like they only put 5 fries in my meal which upsets me because I love Denny’s fries but I always get less then a handful.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Wife enjoyed the amount of the serving. You will remain my " go to" restaurant in the future.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Love Dennys. Food is amazing and so is the staff.
- Rating 3.09/5/18Good food, GREAT workers only problem there a bit slow
- Rating 2.09/4/18On Sunday morning we had a tight schedule, and we decided to save some time by ordering to go. The meal came late... but we did get it. That said, on the way out I noticed there was a long line to get in; and yet there were plenty of seats available.
Now, I get it. If you’re short-staffed, either in waitressing or cooks, then the tables must be empty for they won’t be served. My question: could my family have taken our “To Go” order, and stay? We didn’t need to be waited on; we just needed to eat. We even could’ve left a tip. Even if your website doesn’t offer that option, could we still have used an empty table?
We took the food to an outdoor picnic table about ten minutes away. We sat down to enjoy our food, only we were attacked by a swarm of bees. In the cacophony of my wife running back to the vehicle, she dropped her food in the passengers side floor. (The car was just washed). She had to throw her food away. I had to give her my pancakes from the grand slam, which she had to eat with her hands, as her plastic utinsels were thrown away with her meal.
Which is a roundabout way of asking, why should this nightmare even occurred? Could we not have sat in one of your empty seats?
- Rating 5.08/14/18The service is good im always there
- Rating 2.07/3/18The order to go experience is not consistent and the portions you receive are different from in restuarant. Not only that but my last order I requested seasoned fries and i got the exact opposite, not even pepper or salt.
- Rating 1.06/26/18My order was supposed to be ready at 10:43 pm. I walked in and was waiting. One of the employees told me he would check on it and it was not ready yet. I waited again. I went to ask them again after waiting for another 20 minutes. The girl told me it's not ready yet but she didn't even check. The first guy was busy making milkshakes and he said "you didn't get your burger yet?". He looked behind him and the whole time my burger was ready, sitting on the counter, getting cold. Very unprofessional service. I've never had issues there before but this time I ordered online and had to wait until 11:15 pm to get the "cold" food that I ordered at 10:23 pm. Will not try this again.
- Rating 5.04/9/18This was the first time I used the pick up service , I had to wait an additional 5 minutes past the promised time but it was worth it, the order was perfect and the meal was excellent. I plan to try the delivery service next.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great food..just need a little more quantity.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Online order was ready when I arrived and changes were done without a problem. Sometimes you just have to eat at Denny's.
- Rating 1.02/20/18I ordered for my boyfriend and I because we love eating at Denny's, but it was packed, so we ordered it to go. 20 minutes later approx., we go in to pick up our food. The host was very rude and unprofessional, drinking coffee in our faces, telling us to wait before we could even explain why we're there.
another lady saved us, she saw that we needed help, saw the food sitting there, and quickly handed it to us.
when we received the food, it was cold, and looked nowhere near the amount that I get when I dine in. I was highly disappointed, never again.
- Rating 5.012/17/17Awesome experience, great food!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Calling all senior citizens. Great atmosphere
& exceptional service!!! (Reminds me of the old Howard Johnson’s on the highway).
Not to mention the prices aren’t to bad either. 👍👍
- Rating 5.011/29/17Love Denny's...the food is really good and at a good price. My daughter and I eat here regularly. The help is always nice and friendly.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I was told food would bre ready half past the hour I waited til top of the hour for my food I would have left but you already charged me on my card and my food was ok but my wife's food was horrible I had to go out get her something else she did not want it at all , it's ok I learned my lesson never going back