Denny’s Silas Deane Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Silas Deane Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Silas Deane Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/7/18The employees at Dennys Moline are the best!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Staff is always pleasant..
- Rating 4.06/26/18Excellent, but had to wait a little too long to pick up my food because it was the breakfast rush so it was a little cold by the time I got it home.
- Rating 4.04/10/18I always order to go when I order and food and service are usually pretty good. Although there have been a few times that my mashed potatoes tasted as if they had been sitting for a while and began getting hard. There was one time when this happen and the potatoes were drowned in gravy in what seemed like an attempt to soften the hard areas.
- Rating 4.03/19/18The only complaint that I have is that sometimes I get mashed potatoes that are hard as a result of sitting for a while and the last time I order to go, my toast was not included. Otherwise, my experience was exceptional.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Fast and always friendly
- Rating 5.03/6/18When I order from Denny's. The order is always hot and fast. Love the service and the food. Thanks !
- Rating 5.02/1/18Great experience!
- Rating 4.01/17/18Food is very reasonably priced
- Rating 3.010/10/17This is the second time our order has been incorrect. How hard is it to provide the items ordered.?It was pancakes exactly as listed on your menu yet twice we have received them made incorrectly. Disappointed. I will give it one more chance and then we are done with Denny’s. Which is sad for my family we eat there almost every week. We get much better service eat in but we like the take out for convenience some weekends.
- Rating 4.010/5/17Good wait staff seems like good management. Not happy that you only cook burgers one way medium well. Now removes a portion of your menu that I won't eat anymore. Burgers. I only had one bad experience with a manager who is yelling at everyone staff and customers, I don't remember the day and time.
- Rating 3.09/11/17We love Denny's. Unfortunately our experience with take out has not been great. We have tried it three times now and something is always incorrect.