Denny’s Silas Deane Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Silas Deane Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Silas Deane Hwy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/20/18I was very disappointed. I ordered 2 meals. Mine was cold but was ok. I re-heated it after the restaurant assured me that it would not be the food that had been sitting there for an hour. My friend's was missing the yogurt and fruit for her pancakes that we paid extra for. They would send if we called Door Dash yet gave us no phone # and we could not find one.
- Rating 4.011/7/18😀
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good food at a fair price!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Denny’s is our “place to go” when we want a delicious breakfast. We’re breakfast people no matter what time of day or night. Along with the fantastic food the waitresses are all very friendly and do a great job!
- Rating 1.010/25/18This location took 45 mins, almost an hour to set up my order. I waited for my food for an hour and when I got home it was cold, sloppy and I was so disappointed because this is my favorite and quickest location to order from. Hopefully it’s better next time.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Great job. Food was well made, staff was friendly when picked up.
- Rating 1.09/5/18I would leave a 0 if I could. I ordered on the Denny’s Mobile Ordering App and placed an order for delivery. After the food did not arrive at the scheduled time, I called the restaurant to see what was going on and was met with accusations. The employee and manager kept telling me I couldn’t possibly have ordered on the Denny’s app and that I had to have ordered through a third party. Then, they told me they couldn’t do anything about no one getting my order and to contact DoorDash. It ended up being delivered an hour later after that when I already cancelled! Did they want me to eat that food after it sat there for over 2 hours?! Terrible experience.
- Rating 5.08/7/18The employees at Dennys Moline are the best!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Staff is always pleasant..
- Rating 4.06/26/18Excellent, but had to wait a little too long to pick up my food because it was the breakfast rush so it was a little cold by the time I got it home.
- Rating 4.04/10/18I always order to go when I order and food and service are usually pretty good. Although there have been a few times that my mashed potatoes tasted as if they had been sitting for a while and began getting hard. There was one time when this happen and the potatoes were drowned in gravy in what seemed like an attempt to soften the hard areas.
- Rating 4.03/19/18The only complaint that I have is that sometimes I get mashed potatoes that are hard as a result of sitting for a while and the last time I order to go, my toast was not included. Otherwise, my experience was exceptional.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Fast and always friendly
- Rating 5.03/6/18When I order from Denny's. The order is always hot and fast. Love the service and the food. Thanks !
- Rating 5.02/1/18Great experience!
- Rating 4.01/17/18Food is very reasonably priced
- Rating 3.010/10/17This is the second time our order has been incorrect. How hard is it to provide the items ordered.?It was pancakes exactly as listed on your menu yet twice we have received them made incorrectly. Disappointed. I will give it one more chance and then we are done with Denny’s. Which is sad for my family we eat there almost every week. We get much better service eat in but we like the take out for convenience some weekends.
- Rating 4.010/5/17Good wait staff seems like good management. Not happy that you only cook burgers one way medium well. Now removes a portion of your menu that I won't eat anymore. Burgers. I only had one bad experience with a manager who is yelling at everyone staff and customers, I don't remember the day and time.
- Rating 3.09/11/17We love Denny's. Unfortunately our experience with take out has not been great. We have tried it three times now and something is always incorrect.