Denny’s Benning Rd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Benning Rd NE
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Benning Rd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/10/17The order was prompt and the service was great. However my bananas that were supposed to be on my pancakes were left off. Nevertheless my receipt shows I paid for bananas and blueberries with my pancakes.
- Rating 4.011/6/17Food was still warm when i received it. The driver was very pleasant. Only issue I️ was was bacon i ordered was not in my bag. I was charged for it.
- Rating 1.010/31/17My name is not Jamar and I don't live in Washington, DC. But all the way out in LA, I will say that my recent experience ordering online at Denny's was extraordinarily disappointing.
- Rating 1.010/30/17Food was wrong, cold, service was bad. Order regularly and will not be so much now.
- Rating 5.010/27/17I love supporting proficient customer based local companies. I can honestly say Denny's of Benning Rd NE is always seeking ways to improve. I have supported this local spot from there very inception. I'm so glad to see that they have enabled the option of online ordering. I've used it twice and everything was ready in the allotted time. Keep up the good work!! You invested in East of the River before it became chic to do so. Thanks thanks thanks!!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Good
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very nice. My food was got and ready when I picked it up. I was missibg 1 item but when I called they apologized and I picked it up later with no problems. Really appreciate the great sevice.
- Rating 4.010/10/17Very friendly staff
- Rating 5.010/2/17My food was hot and ready on time.
- Rating 4.09/25/17They need to continue to train employees and have great communication with the guest
- Rating 4.09/25/17Excellent service
- Rating 1.09/25/17Food was awful 😩My kids didn't even eat there pancakes said they was gross 😰
- Rating 1.09/20/17If I could give zero stars, I would. Horrible! This particular Denny's always gets my order wrong. I either have the wrong items or they have completely forgotten part of my order. Everytime. On top of of that, they have the nerve to be rude when I complain. Go figure.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Ordering online was okay food was ready on time.
- Rating 5.09/12/17I've Been In A couple Of Times And The Service Was Always Good Not Great But I Was Satisfied. I Believe They should make The Employees Including The Managers Take An hospitality Class
- Rating 5.08/28/17I have visit this location for a great deal of time and the service is outstanding.
- Rating 5.08/28/17My experience with ordering online and picking up my order is great! With online ordering, I am able to make substitutions and delete items that may be part of the meal or in the salad or on the sandwich. My order has always been correct and visually stimulating. The food is always freshly prepared and tastes great!
- Rating 5.08/28/17My order was prepared exactly as requested. The food was delicious and hot when I arrived home. I will definitely order take out again.