Denny’s Benning Rd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Benning Rd NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Benning Rd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/25/18☺
- Rating 4.07/24/18Great service but where’s my 30 percente discount
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great people at that Benning Road establishment, no complaints and if there was a complaint they would resolve it in a heartbeat.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great
- Rating 4.07/16/18I just like food and it's the closest
- Rating 5.07/16/18I have called in my Denny's orders for the past 10 years and this was my first online ordering experience -- I was thoroughly impressed! My order was prompt, accurate and conveniently customizable; keep up the great work!
- Rating 5.07/16/18My food is always hot and ready when I come to pick it up. So I can just grab it and go.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food and Service was Great!!!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Good most of the time.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Service can be a little bit faster
- Rating 4.06/26/18Great experience. Order was missing 1 item.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent service
- Rating 2.04/16/18My order wasn't up to par. My garlic bread was missing and I was told after I called the store that they were out of the glazed pecans for my build your own sundae. This is not the first time that I had missing items from my order. I like dennys but I want what I pay for!
- Rating 1.03/14/18I place a online order and I got charge 3 times for the same Oder... I was very happy. I went back to put a complain about and the manager Karla told me to call Corp. so I did. Corp told me they couldn’t do anything cause the Dennys was a privately own store. Bad service and bad managers
- Rating 3.03/14/18The food often is not made correctly and only few of the staff are nice. If possible we'll go to the dennys on bladensburg rd to avoid any issues. The bathroom still has some issues that haven't been fixed. Also there is often bums standing outside asking for money. The food is still good though so 3 stars.
- Rating 5.03/6/18My food was ready when I got there. It was busy but the remodeled look is impressive.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Please train employees to be more professional and polite and not to engage in such a behavior to be in a fight with an irate customer
- Rating 5.03/6/18Can we customers save some copy paper, and have you guys, scan the coupon, that’s on my cellphone, at the register? That would be great.
- Rating 4.02/28/18A bit confusing on where to get your food because there is usually one person at the register both ringing people up and grabbing the carryout orders. But the food was pretty good and I really like the cinnamon pancakes.