Denny’s Benning Rd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Benning Rd NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Benning Rd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent service
- Rating 2.04/16/18My order wasn't up to par. My garlic bread was missing and I was told after I called the store that they were out of the glazed pecans for my build your own sundae. This is not the first time that I had missing items from my order. I like dennys but I want what I pay for!
- Rating 1.03/14/18I place a online order and I got charge 3 times for the same Oder... I was very happy. I went back to put a complain about and the manager Karla told me to call Corp. so I did. Corp told me they couldn’t do anything cause the Dennys was a privately own store. Bad service and bad managers
- Rating 3.03/14/18The food often is not made correctly and only few of the staff are nice. If possible we'll go to the dennys on bladensburg rd to avoid any issues. The bathroom still has some issues that haven't been fixed. Also there is often bums standing outside asking for money. The food is still good though so 3 stars.
- Rating 5.03/6/18My food was ready when I got there. It was busy but the remodeled look is impressive.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Please train employees to be more professional and polite and not to engage in such a behavior to be in a fight with an irate customer
- Rating 5.03/6/18Can we customers save some copy paper, and have you guys, scan the coupon, that’s on my cellphone, at the register? That would be great.
- Rating 4.02/28/18A bit confusing on where to get your food because there is usually one person at the register both ringing people up and grabbing the carryout orders. But the food was pretty good and I really like the cinnamon pancakes.
- Rating 2.02/21/18This restaurant has the orders wrong, the waiters didn’t want to get the manager, spent 25 minutes waiting for drinks. No respect.
- Rating 3.02/21/18All went well. Thanks
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service .😊
- Rating 4.02/1/18always pleasant and have my food ready when I get there for pick-up
- Rating 1.01/31/18For the past three times I’ve orders from Denny’s online and Uber eats delivers it’s the 1st time i ordered from Bladenaburg road And My order was perfect! But my last two times i ordered from Benning road and my order was wrong i alway get the slam the comes with the coffee and juice but i always write in the notes no coffee sub juice becuase that how i get it when i go in and that’s how i get it when i order from bladensburg Road but both times I’ve ordered from Benning Road i received coffee the 1st time that i did not want because i do not drink coffee and the second time i didn’t receive any drink at all except for the smoothie i ordered. I was very upset and i couldn’t go to the store and pick it up because i did not have a car i told my Uber eats driver and he said it was nothing he could do this has completely discouraged me from ordering from Denny’s again we just started making it a weekend tradition to order from them once a weekend but now the tradition is over and we will be switching to IHOP
- Rating 5.01/30/18FOOD WAS RIGHT AND READY.... AND BOMB.COM
- Rating 5.01/30/18I want to thank the manager Remi. When I had a question about the Grand Slam, she remember me as a customer who always ordered from your restaurant. And she offer to fix my order and made sure I was satisfied with it. Thanks Remi.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Outstanding
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food is always great and fast! I hate the $10 delivery charge though but I am happy it's an option!
- Rating 5.01/24/18The food was great. I had the T-Bone dinner well and it was like butter. So tender but well cooked. I also had the pancakes and eggs with turkey bacon. The pancakes were like mom's. This is my new call in for pick up place.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food! Quick service!
- Rating 5.01/9/18The driver was on time i love it the food was good and hot