Denny’s Bladensburg Rd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bladensburg Rd NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bladensburg Rd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/17/18Good job!
- Rating 1.010/16/18My order was not the best taste, I can say I had.
- Rating 2.010/9/18I ordered the Dulce de Leche Pancakes but there were a couple of things missing which is what made it the pancakes that they are for instance it didn't have the caramel topping nor the "leche" topping. I have never had this issue before at another Denny's nearest this establishment. I did not appreciate this at all.
- Rating 4.010/4/18Good customer service and food
- Rating 5.08/28/18Fast service!
- Rating 4.08/14/18More discounts and deals I have a family of 5 and it would be nice to have some deals or discounts but in the other hands the food is great
- Rating 5.08/7/18Thank you everything was great, I love Denny's.
- Rating 3.08/7/18your relationship with doordash needs work
- Rating 1.07/31/18Terrible. Im so tired of them. I ordered my food online and i PAYED EXTRA to have things added to my food and they absolutely NEVER put them on and still chsrge me full price. I called the manager immediately after placing a mobile order and was told that they would double-check and make sure my order was correct directly from the manager, so imagine my surprise when my food came with NONE of the extras I paid for. Everything was also badly made and cold, and I refuse to return foods for a replacement because I dont want anyone playing with my food. I wanted my money back, but i guess that wont happen. Terrible, unreliable franchise.
- Rating 2.07/31/18my takeout was 15 min late . At that time I was handed my cold food and told I had to wait for my smoothie . !0 min after that I had to return to the office without my smoothie.
I was so upset about the delay and lack of concern for me that I returned to see the manager.The manager was rude and offered no explanation and told me I would receive a refund in 2 to 3 days . I am still waiting for my refund 4 days later.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always excellent service at this location. I ordered on line and an additional charge was required for my purchase. I received a phone call explaining the charge which was greatly appreciated. I recommend this location to anyone in DC wanting a great breakfast at a great price with great service.
- Rating 3.07/3/18one supreme skillett ha veggies missing
- Rating 5.04/4/18The service has gotten a lot better over the pass year.
- Rating 5.02/27/18I love going to this Denny’s. It is so nice to be able to sit down and eat and not be overwhelmed or pressured by the waitstaff. A lot of the waitstaff knows who I am so there is not a lot of formality. They are super friendly and the service is quick. The food is served hot, fresh, and the delicious. Are usually go on Sunday and I enjoy listening to Franklins praise on Sirius XM. I have never had a bad experience and you will probably not either.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The staff is always prompt, professional, and friendly (they even remember my name!). I highly recommend this Denny's to everyone in the area.
- Rating 4.01/18/18The food was great.
They forgot my shake.
I called the store and they said they didn't deliver... there was no one else to call... so you got a shake out of me...
- Rating 1.012/27/17I have not had a good experience with ordering online the two times I ordered. What I order and pay for is not what I received. Since I have someone else picking up the food I didn’t notice until I receive it. Whom ever takes the order online needs to be more attentive to details. I will never order online again.
- Rating 3.011/7/17Just did this. One feed back is enough. THANKS. Please fill the plate with adult size portions.
- Rating 3.011/7/17I think the portions were a bit small when it came to the vegetables.
- Rating 1.011/6/17I love this Denny’s. I wanted some breakfast at home and placed an online order. Worst Denny’s experience of my life. My order was 12 minutes late, but judging from the temperature I was allowed to sit and wait while my food got cold and sat on the counter. I didn’t get my pancakes and when I came back inside to tell them I was asked to wait again only to then be told “she said she put them in there”, like I was making it up. Then had to wait for my pancakes while my food got even colder. I’ve always loved this Denny’s, but my service on Sunday was HORRIBLE.