Denny’s Bladensburg Rd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bladensburg Rd NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bladensburg Rd NE
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/20/19The food was hot and good the soup cup needs to be bigger
- Rating 1.012/18/18The French Toast literally tasted like toast! worst french toast I ever had! Other then that everything was great!
- Rating 4.012/18/18The food was great! It just took too long to receive our order. Once that improves, I am sure that a perfect starring would occur.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Excellent food, customer service and prices!!! The new meatloaf dinner is awesome, so tender and savory. I've been to a lot of Denny's in different areas but this so far is my favorite and it's very close to home, another plus. Thank you.
- Rating 1.012/18/18It took an hour from the time I ordered for my food to be ready for pick up, it doesn’t even take an hour when we dine in! The food arrived cold and nasty. I would not recommend ordering delivery from this particular restaurant. Dining in is a somewhat better experience!
- Rating 5.011/29/18All the staff that waited on me were excellent on Thanksgivings. Thank You for making my holiday enjoyable.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Awfully slow service
- Rating 4.010/30/18My visit was fast and straight-forward. This order was done online anx it was ready when I wentcto pick it up. However; my food was not hot amd I suspect due to the long wait I had to pick it up. There seemed to be many employees, whether Servers, Managment, I couldn't tell you bit there were several people standing around like they had nothing to do while my food was in the back ready getting cold. This is why I gabe four stars... The pankcakes were delicious, nevertheless.
- Rating 4.010/17/18Good job!
- Rating 1.010/16/18My order was not the best taste, I can say I had.
- Rating 2.010/9/18I ordered the Dulce de Leche Pancakes but there were a couple of things missing which is what made it the pancakes that they are for instance it didn't have the caramel topping nor the "leche" topping. I have never had this issue before at another Denny's nearest this establishment. I did not appreciate this at all.
- Rating 4.010/4/18Good customer service and food
- Rating 5.08/28/18Fast service!
- Rating 4.08/14/18More discounts and deals I have a family of 5 and it would be nice to have some deals or discounts but in the other hands the food is great
- Rating 5.08/7/18Thank you everything was great, I love Denny's.
- Rating 3.08/7/18your relationship with doordash needs work
- Rating 1.07/31/18Terrible. Im so tired of them. I ordered my food online and i PAYED EXTRA to have things added to my food and they absolutely NEVER put them on and still chsrge me full price. I called the manager immediately after placing a mobile order and was told that they would double-check and make sure my order was correct directly from the manager, so imagine my surprise when my food came with NONE of the extras I paid for. Everything was also badly made and cold, and I refuse to return foods for a replacement because I dont want anyone playing with my food. I wanted my money back, but i guess that wont happen. Terrible, unreliable franchise.
- Rating 2.07/31/18my takeout was 15 min late . At that time I was handed my cold food and told I had to wait for my smoothie . !0 min after that I had to return to the office without my smoothie.
I was so upset about the delay and lack of concern for me that I returned to see the manager.The manager was rude and offered no explanation and told me I would receive a refund in 2 to 3 days . I am still waiting for my refund 4 days later.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always excellent service at this location. I ordered on line and an additional charge was required for my purchase. I received a phone call explaining the charge which was greatly appreciated. I recommend this location to anyone in DC wanting a great breakfast at a great price with great service.
- Rating 3.07/3/18one supreme skillett ha veggies missing