Denny’s Macintosh Plaza
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Macintosh Plaza
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Macintosh Plaza
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/26/18Ran out of bacon.....I was so sad!
Employees did their best because of the snowstorm though.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Food is great!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The servers are always super friendly! Even ones who aren't currently serving us.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Have eaten at Denny’s about once every other week. The service is usually speedy and the staff are very friendly. On 2/26/2018, the food was beyond salty. It was to go and we were too tired to come back to the restaurant (about 10 minute drive) after a long day at work. My food, Prime Rib Skillet and my godson has Slam Burger, both meals were tossed in the trash. This is the first time I’ve had a bad experience with this location.
- Rating 5.02/1/18My food is always hot and fresh,whether I dine in or order online. Love it here!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Online ordering was quick and easy. Order was ready when requested and servers were friendly, polite and courteous. A really good experience. Makes it easy to want to do this again.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Ordered Food on the Denny's online website, it said it was going to be done at a certain time. I got to the restaurant a little past the time it said it was going to be done and the food was not done. I then had to wait extra 20 mins. Then once I got my food I then did not have all of the items I purchased. I then had to wait another 10 mins. I love Denny's and go there a lot. But after this experience I will not be going back to this location.