Denny's de Ross Clark Circle
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Ross Clark Circle
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Ross Clark Circle
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.03/18/19Always have loved Denny's but lately it seems like this location has been getting worse. The food use to be normally always great but now things have changes. I picked up an online order right on time and my food was already ready. It took forever for someone to assist me and once I checked my food ( Philly cheese steak omelet), my hash browns were black and burnt and my omelet was cold. I didn't care to much about the coldness but the hash browns were un acceptable , then I waited over 30 minutes for hash browns and they were not busy at all. I asked about my hash browns several times and eventually after 35 minutes requested a refund and still the hash browns never was finished and while waiting 10 more minutes for a refund I called and placed an order next door at the waffle house. I had poor service and the employees, leaders, managers, and General Manager all seemed not to care. This is understandable sometimes if the place is busy and understaffed, but that night, that was not the case.
- Rating 5.012/6/18My order was correct and very delicious.
- Rating 1.012/4/18Went there one night after ordering pancakes from the online menu. Should have been a quick in and out, especially considering the place was mostly empty. Ended up waiting for over 45 min just for my order. During that time a family had apparently waiting for a long time and wanted to talk to the manager. The manager was nowhere to be found. After about 10 min a manager showed up but didn't do anything to rectify the situation. At one point one of the waitresses went into the kitchen to check on an order and then shortly left the restaurant sobbing. Eventually I got tired of waiting for my food and just left. As I was crossing the parking lot one of the waitresses caught up to me with my now cold pancakes after waiting for nearly an hour.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food tastes great and customer service at checkout was A+
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service! I made a mistake and picked the wrong pick up time for my online order. They worked very hard to find my order and got it ready for me very fast. We were traveling and just passing through and I really appreciate them helping us so quickly and showing great customer service.
- Rating 1.09/6/18This was the worse visit I have ever had. There was only one waitress and seemed like only one cook that was in and out the kitchen. I waited 45 minutes for service, the food that was prepared for me was not good, nor was it prepared like the last one I ordered like a week ago. I am still very disappointed!Response from Denny's9/18/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 3.07/16/18Item were left off the order
- Rating 1.01/2/18I recently had surgery so we decided to place an order on Christmas day at about 1:30 PM. My wife went to the establishment on Glenview, N.Richland Hills at 4:30 PM to pick up our order, three hours later.and she had to wait an additional forty five minutes before the order was ready.One of the vegetables was missing from her entree which was upsetting in addition to waiting for our order which was ordered three hours prior to her arrival.
- Rating 5.09/7/17Great food.