Denny's S Shackleford Dr
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Shackleford Dr
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Shackleford Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/24/18I’ve always ordered BLT’s. It’s always been toasted bread & 4 sandwiches cut in quarters. This time I only got one sandwich. Untoasted. Soggy. They gave me the ends of the lettuce. Hard & unable to chew. Obviously whoever made the sandwich doesn’t eat BLTs didn’t care if anyone enjoyed it .
- Rating 1.06/26/18My order was wrong
- Rating 3.06/26/18I ordered steak. The steak was done the way I like it, but it was dry. The rest of the food was good. The entrance had a very bad smell to it almost made me want to throw up. Other then that everyone was nice and I always look forward to coming in. You are way better then IHOP.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food was excellent! Everything was fresh and hot! My server was also very friendly! I will definitely be going back very soon! Maybe even tonight!
- Rating 5.02/8/18My food was hot and ready when I arrived. My cashier was very courteous.
- Rating 1.010/10/17HORRIBLE!! The place smelled like vomit so bad that I almost threw up myself! I payed and immediately went outside to prevent this. The lady brought my food outside to me and I left. I couldn't even eat it because it had made me so sick to my stomach that I had lost any appetite I had. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE! It's DISGUSTING!!! I don't know how they even have a business license, much less make a penny!!!! WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 5.09/25/17I placed an order online, which was very convenient. When I made it to the restaurant, the hostess greeted me and asked if I was there to pick up an order. When I advised that I was, she called the waiter over. There was no wait, and the food was hot and fresh. I will be returning very soon.