Denny's W Anthem Way
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Anthem Way
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Anthem Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/29/18Ordering online was a mess. I tried via both the Web and the mobile app but both worked very poorly, freezing, shutting down, not saving my info, not allowing me to customize, etc. After I picked up the food I got all the way home only to find half the order was wrong, so I had to go back. The manager and I double-checked my receipt and I had ordered correctly but the kitchen had filled it incorrectly. As I was waiting for it to be filled correctly another couple arrived to pick up their food and said they had had many problems ordering, as well. We waited, and waited.... It wasn't very busy but it took a long time for the others to get their order (which they said was very simple), and I was STILL waiting for mine. Finally it came out, but when I checked the food it was wrong AGAIN. Differently than the first time, but still wrong. So I waited...and waited...and waited again. It was a rotten experience.
- Rating 4.011/29/18The process for ordering food to go is painless. The food is always warm and delicious! This most recent experience, I happened to be missing 3 items from my medium sized order for my husband, myself, and my 2 kids. I called and they immediately made things right.
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was wrong and the food was like it sat for a long time. When I arrived I still had to wait 10 min. I ordered the full size nachos
Not even close to a full order and half the toppings were missing
- Rating 5.09/25/18The food was good always, but I said lots of ranch and I only got one cup for two orders that it was under. Next time I’ll state for more than one cup. But anyway it’s so nice having the delivery system now because I love Denny’s. Thanks you guys are doing great
- Rating 4.08/26/18Egg breakfast was suppose to have 2 bacon AND 2 sausage and instead got 4 bacon and NO sausage which we didn't ask for.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Most excellent! Perfect and pleasant!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Awesome!
- Rating 4.03/20/18My first visit was fine.. the meal was good and the food was WARM. When I called later that evening to get another meal, I was informed that the evening cook had not shown up and I had to go to another Location (Off Cave Creek Road and I-17) and got a delightful meal from there.
- Rating 1.03/7/18This was my 1st time using the online ordering, and I probably will not use it again. I ordered online, and waited my 20 minutes and then went to the restaurant. I had to wait over 40 minutes in the lobby for my food to be prepared, along with 1 other online order. There was one person who came in and ordered from the host station and they got their food before me. The total wait time from order to pickup was over 1 hour. I am not sure if this is normal or just a bad day for this location.
- Rating 1.03/6/18HELLO, I HAVE NOT LEFT A REVIEW HISTORICALLY HOWEVER MY EXPERIENCE IS TYPICALLY THE SAME. I ORDER OCCASIONALLY AND PICK UP. I AM GIVEN AN ETA FOR WHEN TO ARRIVE. I TYPICALLY ARRIVE A BIT AFTER MY ETA PROVIDED AND STILL WAIT 15 TO 20 MINUTES IN EACH OCCASION. THE STAFF IS TYPICALLY NOT WHAT I WOULD CALL CUSTOMER FOCUSED. THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT, HOWEVER, YOU CAN BET EACH TIME I WILL WALK TO THE COUNTER AND HAVE STAFF WALK RIGHT BY WITH NO ADDRESSING CAN I HELP, ETC. IT IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE HAD IN A DENNEY'S AROUND THE COUNTRY. THIS IS NOT JUST ONE EXPERIENCE BUT MULTIPLE ORDERS ON LINE. THANKS
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great food. Always fast service.
- Rating 4.02/21/18pretty good. food was ready fast
- Rating 3.01/17/18I ordered online. When I got to the store they had no clue who I was. Apparently only the kitchen knows when an order shows up and it is not relayed to the front. I had to wait an extra 15 minutes for my food to be cooked.
- Rating 4.09/11/17Manager is great!! Always quick service!!