Denny's Apache Junction
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Apache Junction
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Apache Junction
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/25/18I ordered online for carry out for 2 people. One order was correct but the other order was not. I ordered a custom hamburger listing the toppings and I received just the hamburger and bun, no toppings. The receipt showed all the toppings. I called and the person was disrespectful. I told her I could bring her the burger back to show her. She said they will make another. I had to drive back and wait for another burger, approx. 20 min. I don't know if I will order carry out again. It was a waist of time, gas and missing out on eating with the other person.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I always order the same thing and I’m the comments part I always write crispy hasbrowns with cheese with only bacon
I swear they never read this part it’s always wrong and I don’t have 30 mins to wait for them to fix it and we order out almost every weekend (take-out) and we order on-line
- Rating 3.08/26/18It was hot when we arrived at the time we noted but our eggs were not over medium and we were missing 2 items from our order
- Rating 5.08/7/18Love Denny’s! This is our favorite place to order from when we’re hungry! My favorite is the crispy chicken Cobb salad, and hub’s favorite is the meat loaf!
- Rating 1.03/6/18My order was placed on time. I arrive 1-2min after my designated pick up time. When I arrived the restaurant was busy so I wait my turn to request my food. I wasn't greeted so I informed them that I had place an prepaid online order twice. I had to wait 20 min to receive my food. The two front hostess were folding silverware and discussing how the manager in the back had accused her of taking my order and having it away. I understand when it's a busy time and you may have to wait, however the hostess were unprofessional. Placing an online order to pick up and the food not be ready at designated time is unacceptable.
- Rating 3.02/28/18The delivery time was great, but they got our order wrong. Need to work on accuracy. My daughter ordered mozzarella sticks with her combo and they delivered loaded nachos, which we wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I needed to make her additional food
because half a combo is not enough for dinner.
- Rating 3.01/30/18I placed an online order for 6 meals. The place was packed and I let the host know that we were there to pick up our order. He went to check on the status and returned with two bags. He read the order ticket to us and handed the bags to me. I usually check our order before walking out the door, but every seat was filled. I walked out to my car and checked the bags. Two entrees were missing. I had to go back in and wait in line again to tell the host that we were missing things while our food is now getting cold in the car. I understand that things happen, but unfortunately at this Denny’s, we always have a problem. I used to think that the problems were because the establishment was new, but this is no longer the case.
- Rating 3.01/30/18Was missing items despite me asking the host twice to make sure that specific item I was missing was in there. This was after waiting 15 minutes after the pickup time for my order.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Food was fresh and hot! Plus you can never beat their prices!
- Rating 1.012/19/17This is the 3rd survey I've done and I'll say it again the worst $35 I have EVER spent on food it was late it was cold and not everything was in my order..I will never hear from you thank this so please stop sending me emaild
- Rating 2.010/10/17Both meals made wrong. Had to go back and have it made again. One meal was corrected. The other meal was still wrong
- Rating 5.010/2/17Excellent! Food is very well packaged and delivery is very quick! Food arrives freshly made, nice & warm ! Only drawback is the delivery fee - BUT well worth it to me for the quick service & convenience with our busy schedules! Keep up the good work! 👍
- Rating 5.08/31/17Was great. Only issue we have is the price for a soda is $2.29 for a medium. :(
- Rating 5.08/29/17Order was delivered to the estimated delivery time. The only thing missing was the milk shakes. I called the store, as the delivery services is not part of Denny's they were not able to have them delivered. One of the managers had tried to call me back, I was away from my phone at that time, she was going to make the delivery herself. Ultimately I was refunded the money for the missing items. I will use this services again.
- Rating 4.08/29/17First few orders were great! Ladt order, not so much! Maybe it depends on time of day ???
I don't mind the delivery fee just for the convenience & they are always VERY prompt!! - But was very disappointed in last order - (4th delivery)- 1 meal was missing pancakes- pot roast (roast beef dinner) was just "MUSH" & Asked for cream sauce on kids pancakes on the side & it was not. Also - no matter what - if you order toast w/anything- it is yukky! Never toasted properly, always burnt to a crisp on at least 1 side. Overall - happy with delivery orders ~ just need some quality control!!