Denny's de Apache Junction
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Apache Junction
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Apache Junction
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/11/18Had to wait an excessive amount of time I order was right there but the two girls couldn't figure it out. Did not receive a dessert that we ordered and paid for. Actual food was okay. Based on the unnecessary wait time and the messed up order I would never use Denny's again.
- Rating 3.011/6/18My toast was forgotten in my order.
- Rating 3.09/25/18I ordered online for carry out for 2 people. One order was correct but the other order was not. I ordered a custom hamburger listing the toppings and I received just the hamburger and bun, no toppings. The receipt showed all the toppings. I called and the person was disrespectful. I told her I could bring her the burger back to show her. She said they will make another. I had to drive back and wait for another burger, approx. 20 min. I don't know if I will order carry out again. It was a waist of time, gas and missing out on eating with the other person.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I always order the same thing and I’m the comments part I always write crispy hasbrowns with cheese with only bacon
I swear they never read this part it’s always wrong and I don’t have 30 mins to wait for them to fix it and we order out almost every weekend (take-out) and we order on-line
- Rating 3.08/26/18It was hot when we arrived at the time we noted but our eggs were not over medium and we were missing 2 items from our order
- Rating 5.08/7/18Love Denny’s! This is our favorite place to order from when we’re hungry! My favorite is the crispy chicken Cobb salad, and hub’s favorite is the meat loaf!
- Rating 1.03/6/18My order was placed on time. I arrive 1-2min after my designated pick up time. When I arrived the restaurant was busy so I wait my turn to request my food. I wasn't greeted so I informed them that I had place an prepaid online order twice. I had to wait 20 min to receive my food. The two front hostess were folding silverware and discussing how the manager in the back had accused her of taking my order and having it away. I understand when it's a busy time and you may have to wait, however the hostess were unprofessional. Placing an online order to pick up and the food not be ready at designated time is unacceptable.
- Rating 3.02/28/18The delivery time was great, but they got our order wrong. Need to work on accuracy. My daughter ordered mozzarella sticks with her combo and they delivered loaded nachos, which we wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I needed to make her additional food
because half a combo is not enough for dinner.
- Rating 3.01/30/18I placed an online order for 6 meals. The place was packed and I let the host know that we were there to pick up our order. He went to check on the status and returned with two bags. He read the order ticket to us and handed the bags to me. I usually check our order before walking out the door, but every seat was filled. I walked out to my car and checked the bags. Two entrees were missing. I had to go back in and wait in line again to tell the host that we were missing things while our food is now getting cold in the car. I understand that things happen, but unfortunately at this Denny’s, we always have a problem. I used to think that the problems were because the establishment was new, but this is no longer the case.
- Rating 3.01/30/18Was missing items despite me asking the host twice to make sure that specific item I was missing was in there. This was after waiting 15 minutes after the pickup time for my order.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Food was fresh and hot! Plus you can never beat their prices!
- Rating 1.012/19/17This is the 3rd survey I've done and I'll say it again the worst $35 I have EVER spent on food it was late it was cold and not everything was in my order..I will never hear from you thank this so please stop sending me emaild
- Rating 2.010/10/17Both meals made wrong. Had to go back and have it made again. One meal was corrected. The other meal was still wrong
- Rating 5.010/2/17Excellent! Food is very well packaged and delivery is very quick! Food arrives freshly made, nice & warm ! Only drawback is the delivery fee - BUT well worth it to me for the quick service & convenience with our busy schedules! Keep up the good work! 👍
- Rating 5.08/31/17Was great. Only issue we have is the price for a soda is $2.29 for a medium. :(
- Rating 5.08/29/17Order was delivered to the estimated delivery time. The only thing missing was the milk shakes. I called the store, as the delivery services is not part of Denny's they were not able to have them delivered. One of the managers had tried to call me back, I was away from my phone at that time, she was going to make the delivery herself. Ultimately I was refunded the money for the missing items. I will use this services again.
- Rating 4.08/29/17First few orders were great! Ladt order, not so much! Maybe it depends on time of day ???
I don't mind the delivery fee just for the convenience & they are always VERY prompt!! - But was very disappointed in last order - (4th delivery)- 1 meal was missing pancakes- pot roast (roast beef dinner) was just "MUSH" & Asked for cream sauce on kids pancakes on the side & it was not. Also - no matter what - if you order toast w/anything- it is yukky! Never toasted properly, always burnt to a crisp on at least 1 side. Overall - happy with delivery orders ~ just need some quality control!!