Denny's E Shea Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E Shea Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E Shea Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/28/18Easy ordering on the app.
Fast and Ready when i got there.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very Quick and Easy with mobile app
- Rating 3.07/23/18The service was great and most of the food was good but my burger tasted off. I only ate a couple bites because I was worried the meat had gone bad.Response from Denny's8/4/18hello thank you for picking us to have dinner at very sorry about your meal please give us a call my name is cooper i would like a redo please give us a call 480-837-5307
- Rating 5.07/3/18Everything was good and still warm when we got home. The staff were friendly.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food always done on time if not earlier.
- Rating 3.03/14/18We told manager after placing our order online that we were AARP members and would not adjust our bill since I “prepaid” doing an online order and out of his hands. This is the second time this happened since this time I tried to find place to put number doing an online order, but only field extra is promo. Suggestion, make a spot for aarp number. Also when arrived they did not give me coffees that I ordered, and went back once my husband reminded me it was to be with our order. We drove home to discover 2 entrees had been left out as I ordered 3 of same thing. I had to drive back to get them and 2 of us ended up eating not as a family. Manager didn’t even greet me with an apology or voucher for next time. Most likely, my last online order.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome
- Rating 5.02/20/18They always have food ready to go as ordered! Thank you!!!!
- Rating 4.01/31/18Good menu, good service, good prices, open 24 hrs/day. What's not to like?
- Rating 5.01/23/18Easy peasy to order whenever on the run
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food from the online oret was not hot, but it was warm enough.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Excellent service, loved the free pie! Thank you!
- Rating 1.012/12/17Awful. Can’t get the orders right.
- Rating 1.012/7/17I've ordered on-line many times since on-line ordering became available. I've never receive the correct order. Today, my order included and entire pumpkin pie and that was missing from the order. And that was after they said that they check the order to make sure that everything was there.
- Rating 2.09/6/17We ordered over $50 in food and they forgot my eggs, one of our toasts were wrong, there were no condiments (jelly, syrup, etc) we paid extra for my sons burger to have bacon on it and it wasn't there. Very unpleasant