Denny's de W Thunderbird Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W Thunderbird Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W Thunderbird Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América. Donde los clientes han venido por más de 60 años para sentarse, relajarse y disfrutar de comida clásica casera americana y de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una reputación con sus platillos populares que se sirven todo el día como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% carne de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo al gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por la puerta, lo que nos hace un gran lugar para llevar a los niños y la familia. Y ahora puedes disfrutar de los sabores de la temporada con la nueva línea de Pancakes festivos de Denny's. ¡Con sabores como Pumpkin Cream, Cranberry Orange y White Chocolate Raspberry, tendrás tu propia fiesta en tu panza!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.011/6/17SUCKED!!!! I specifically asked for NO GRAVY on my chicken fried steak. I am allergic to milk. And, of course it came with gravy - if you could call it that. Was more like they just poured milk on top of the gravy. I called the store to talk to the store manager and of course she was 'out' and would be back in 20 or 30 minutes. When I called back I was told my order said GRAVY -- LIE!!!!!!!@!@#!#~@%@%^!@#%!
I had to feed it to my dogs.....
- Rating 5.010/11/17Great
- Rating 5.011/11/16great service, friendly employees, love to go to DennysResponse from Denny's11/15/16We're so glad to hear that, Joseph! Thanks for being a loyal customer!
- Rating 1.011/9/16To be honest I cannot complain about the food because that is always good, but the service there is HORRIBLE! The server ALWAYS forgets to check on us to make sure we have everything we need but tends to serve other tables that are there after us. This has not happened just once but every time we go. The only reason we go back is because the food is good.Response from Denny's11/16/16JoAnn, we apologize for the lack of customer service and professionalism extended to you by the staff at this location. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to improve the level of service we provide our guests who dine with us.
- Rating 2.010/30/16I haven't been back to that particular location ever since my order was wrong, they fixed it, when done, waited for the bill (yes, I tipped cash) when I got the check, it was the wrong check and I realized after paying the bill. Went back to fix it (some money back to correct the right check) and was told by manager that there was nothing she could do, she said "my hands are tied", I walked out fuming mad. I now go to 43rd Ave & Peoria location. As a former Denny's server & employee, this was a new low for ANY manager.
MarcusResponse from Denny's11/16/16Marcus, we're disappointed to hear about your experience. The way you were treated at this restaurant was not at all a reflection of Denny’s or of what we expect of our associates. We'll make sure to pass this on to the appropriate people and franchisee. Thanks again for your feedback.
- Rating 3.010/30/16Great food and good service. Only thing is checking out. Could be quicker.
- Rating 1.010/30/16havent beeen there in 2 years after the last experance in there , don`t know how you got this e-mail to me so late but good by . we now go to the 43 ave and peoria shop .
- Rating 5.010/30/16When the food was wonderful the service was amazing service we've ever had at Denny's
- Rating 5.010/30/16Love the pumpkin pancakes!
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great food great service
- Rating 1.010/28/16Worst Denny's experience ever!!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Thumbs upResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Michelle!
- Rating 3.010/28/16Have to wait up to 10min to be seated. Slow service and have to ask for more coffee after many years of going to this Denny's we no longer go
- Rating 2.010/28/16For the location at 51st and Thunderbird the restaurant was not busy, service was terrible and food was not up to what we used to get there. We now go to 43rd Ave and Peoria. That is an awesome place! Service awesome, good delicious, wait staff friendly!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Good was good
- Rating 5.010/27/16N/AResponse from Denny's11/29/16Thank you, Brina!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service and food was outstandingResponse from Denny's11/14/16Linda, we're glad to hear your experience was positive. We hope to serve you again soon.