Denny's W Thunderbird Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Thunderbird Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Thunderbird Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Room
- ●Military Discount
- Rating 1.01/2/18Christmas 2017: We ordered online and the site said ready in 20 mins and we got there 30 mins later only to find ourselves waiting for 20 mins for three drinks when our food was sitting on the counter. I got to the car only to find half of one order missing completely. As well all of our notations were ignored needless to say the food was very bad. This was just the outline of what happened with more details not disclosed that made this one of the worst commercial interactions I've ever experienced. This all falls on management for not being prepared and hiring terrible staff. Christmas day is marked on the calendar and when you know you are going to be one of two places open prepare!
Not to mention the previous three visits over as many years having horrible service it's inexcusable at this point.
At no point was I as a customer unpleasant in any way and even defused a situation with another customer as it was Christmas. I will be calling corporate tomorrow for a full refund.
Note: The franchise owner never got back to us but that's cool because eating at Denny's always had a down side, if it's not poor service it's poor food. Now we don't ever have to worry because it's blacklisted and we much prefer local anyway.
- Rating 4.012/28/17Place is always clean, and staff is very friendly.
- Rating 1.012/18/17I ordered online and didn’t get my free pie and didn’t get the orange juice and coffee that was supposed to come with it.the manager didn’t even go over my order with me just handed me the bag and “said here you go”
- Rating 1.011/6/17SUCKED!!!! I specifically asked for NO GRAVY on my chicken fried steak. I am allergic to milk. And, of course it came with gravy - if you could call it that. Was more like they just poured milk on top of the gravy. I called the store to talk to the store manager and of course she was 'out' and would be back in 20 or 30 minutes. When I called back I was told my order said GRAVY -- LIE!!!!!!!@!@#!#~@%@%^!@#%!
I had to feed it to my dogs.....
- Rating 5.010/11/17Great
- Rating 5.09/6/17I love Denny's, the best Country Fried Steak around!
- Rating 5.08/21/17I was so excited when I found out Denny's delivered! I immediately went online to order. Always delicious and very convenient!
- Rating 5.011/11/16great service, friendly employees, love to go to DennysResponse from Denny's11/15/16We're so glad to hear that, Joseph! Thanks for being a loyal customer!
- Rating 1.011/9/16To be honest I cannot complain about the food because that is always good, but the service there is HORRIBLE! The server ALWAYS forgets to check on us to make sure we have everything we need but tends to serve other tables that are there after us. This has not happened just once but every time we go. The only reason we go back is because the food is good.Response from Denny's11/16/16JoAnn, we apologize for the lack of customer service and professionalism extended to you by the staff at this location. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to improve the level of service we provide our guests who dine with us.
- Rating 2.010/30/16I haven't been back to that particular location ever since my order was wrong, they fixed it, when done, waited for the bill (yes, I tipped cash) when I got the check, it was the wrong check and I realized after paying the bill. Went back to fix it (some money back to correct the right check) and was told by manager that there was nothing she could do, she said "my hands are tied", I walked out fuming mad. I now go to 43rd Ave & Peoria location. As a former Denny's server & employee, this was a new low for ANY manager.
MarcusResponse from Denny's11/16/16Marcus, we're disappointed to hear about your experience. The way you were treated at this restaurant was not at all a reflection of Denny’s or of what we expect of our associates. We'll make sure to pass this on to the appropriate people and franchisee. Thanks again for your feedback.
- Rating 3.010/30/16Great food and good service. Only thing is checking out. Could be quicker.
- Rating 1.010/30/16havent beeen there in 2 years after the last experance in there , don`t know how you got this e-mail to me so late but good by . we now go to the 43 ave and peoria shop .
- Rating 5.010/30/16When the food was wonderful the service was amazing service we've ever had at Denny's
- Rating 5.010/30/16Love the pumpkin pancakes!
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great food great service
- Rating 1.010/28/16Worst Denny's experience ever!!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Thumbs upResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Michelle!
- Rating 3.010/28/16Have to wait up to 10min to be seated. Slow service and have to ask for more coffee after many years of going to this Denny's we no longer go
- Rating 2.010/28/16For the location at 51st and Thunderbird the restaurant was not busy, service was terrible and food was not up to what we used to get there. We now go to 43rd Ave and Peoria. That is an awesome place! Service awesome, good delicious, wait staff friendly!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Good was good