Denny's de W. Camelback Rd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W. Camelback Rd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W. Camelback Rd.
Denny’s es el Diner de América. Donde por más de 60 años quienes nos eligen vienen a pasar un momento agradable y relajado mientras disfrutan de la comida casera tradicional americana por un precio conveniente, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. A lo largo de los años, Denny’s se ha ganado una base de seguidores con sus populares y tradicionales productos que se sirven durante todo el día como: Moons Over My Hammy®, los platillos en skillets calientes, las malteadas hechas a mano, las hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú incorpora opciones deliciosas e innovadoras para el aperitivo, almuerzo, cena y postre. Todo pensado en la comida sana y deliciosa que quieren los que vienen a nuestro restaurante, convirtiéndolo en un lugar excelente para traer a los niños y la familia. Y ahora con el ¡Nuevo! Pedidos online de Denny's On Demand, tus platillos favoritos están al alcance de la mano. Simplemente haz clic para ordenar y recoger tu pedido en cualquier restaurante Denny’s. Y en algunos locales, incluso ofrecen servicio de entrega. Así que ahora puedes disfrutar los panqueques esponjosos y las hamburguesas 100% de res de Denny’s, cuando quieras, donde quieras. Visita Dennys.com o baja la aplicación móvil y disfruta haciendo tus pedidos online hoy mismo.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.01/2/18Food was great...would have been better if I would have received syrup to eat pancakes with when I was told it was in the bag.
- Rating 1.012/27/17I ordered at 11pm.... got my order close to 2am on 12/26 and I didn't get a grandslam and the mushrooms that I paid extra for my omelet. Called 12/26 at 7am and spoke with Monet/Martha who would have a manager call me. At 5:30p, after getting no callback, I got to the Dennys. They couldnt help me, a lot of comments but no apoligy about anything Ive brought to their attention. I was told to reach the general manager..... I dont plan on wasting anymore of my time. Not ordering ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 4.010/17/17Great service... great food
- Rating 1.010/10/17We have used the mobile order service a few times but this last time was by far the worst. There was no butter or syrup for the pancakes, eggs were way over done, and even though there was a note for crispy bacon it was still undercooked and soggy. We will use again and hope for a better result. If not, we will have to go elsewhere.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Food and pickup went fine. We had issues trying to order delivery. It kept giving an error that this location only accepts ASAP orders but the only option to select was now. We called the number on the page and they were only able to put in a pickup order.
- Rating 4.09/11/17I would give it 5 stars because I love to order take out from this Denny's but my only hesitation was the hamburger was sliced in half and the hamburger container was melted like they microwaved it?
- Rating 5.08/28/17Good delivery but a little expensive but good service
- Rating 1.08/28/17Ordered the food at 8:30pm said it would be ready for pick up at 8:50pm. When we got there half the food wasn't even cooking yet. Didn't end up leaving until 9:25pm. Then the one item that was cooked was cold and missing one of the main ingredients in it (broccoli). Didn't even end up eating it. The restaurant wasn't busy and the staff was very rude and didn't care that we waited an hour to "PICK UP" food. Will not be returning here.
- Rating 3.08/28/17The food was delish, once I heated it up, the order was correct and utensils butter and syrup were provided.
The time it took to pick it up was the problem. I waited the indicated 20 minutes to go and pick up my order. But then I had another another 30 minutes sitting around at the restaurant.
I was told I was waiting on french toast, I didn't order french toast. The food was stone cold. I will probably try ordering again but I won't be making any recommendations until pickup times improve.
- Rating 1.08/22/17I don't care for the service. I've tried it twice and my order has never been right. I haven't wasted my time calling, because my meal would be colder than it already was if I had to wait for the corrections or missing items!
- Rating 5.08/21/17Awesome