Denny's W. Camelback Rd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W. Camelback Rd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W. Camelback Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/7/18Has Denny's stopped cooking omelets without oils? Seems like it. Missed the flavor. Otherwise a good omelet.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Our order was not ready when we arrived and yet the restaurant was mostly empty. After waiting 10 minutes they brought it out. When we got home the order was wrong and they forgot the bread that went with our breakfasts. We also ordered a veggie burger and got a regular meat burger and most of the order was cold. Didn't go back to have it corrected. This was the second time we ordered food to go and it was wrong...we won't do it again!
- Rating 2.02/27/18The wait time for the food is ridiculous. Order food for takeout online. Went to pickup 25 minutes later and the food was not ready. I had to wait another 15-20 minutes at the restaurant to get the food. Somehow once I got home less than 1 mile away the food was already cold.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Delicious!
- Rating 3.01/24/18I was very disappointed with the delivery process, somehow my order got cancelled. Luckily manager Layla was awesome and had my food ready for me when I went to pick up. I was however left short money due to the delivery fee that I never got returned
- Rating 4.01/2/18Food was great...would have been better if I would have received syrup to eat pancakes with when I was told it was in the bag.
- Rating 1.012/27/17I ordered at 11pm.... got my order close to 2am on 12/26 and I didn't get a grandslam and the mushrooms that I paid extra for my omelet. Called 12/26 at 7am and spoke with Monet/Martha who would have a manager call me. At 5:30p, after getting no callback, I got to the Dennys. They couldnt help me, a lot of comments but no apoligy about anything Ive brought to their attention. I was told to reach the general manager..... I dont plan on wasting anymore of my time. Not ordering ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 4.010/17/17Great service... great food
- Rating 1.010/10/17We have used the mobile order service a few times but this last time was by far the worst. There was no butter or syrup for the pancakes, eggs were way over done, and even though there was a note for crispy bacon it was still undercooked and soggy. We will use again and hope for a better result. If not, we will have to go elsewhere.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Food and pickup went fine. We had issues trying to order delivery. It kept giving an error that this location only accepts ASAP orders but the only option to select was now. We called the number on the page and they were only able to put in a pickup order.
- Rating 4.09/11/17I would give it 5 stars because I love to order take out from this Denny's but my only hesitation was the hamburger was sliced in half and the hamburger container was melted like they microwaved it?
- Rating 5.08/28/17Good delivery but a little expensive but good service
- Rating 1.08/28/17Ordered the food at 8:30pm said it would be ready for pick up at 8:50pm. When we got there half the food wasn't even cooking yet. Didn't end up leaving until 9:25pm. Then the one item that was cooked was cold and missing one of the main ingredients in it (broccoli). Didn't even end up eating it. The restaurant wasn't busy and the staff was very rude and didn't care that we waited an hour to "PICK UP" food. Will not be returning here.
- Rating 3.08/28/17The food was delish, once I heated it up, the order was correct and utensils butter and syrup were provided.
The time it took to pick it up was the problem. I waited the indicated 20 minutes to go and pick up my order. But then I had another another 30 minutes sitting around at the restaurant.
I was told I was waiting on french toast, I didn't order french toast. The food was stone cold. I will probably try ordering again but I won't be making any recommendations until pickup times improve.
- Rating 1.08/22/17I don't care for the service. I've tried it twice and my order has never been right. I haven't wasted my time calling, because my meal would be colder than it already was if I had to wait for the corrections or missing items!
- Rating 5.08/21/17Awesome