Denny's N Litchfield Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Litchfield Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Litchfield Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/18....
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great service!!! Take it from someone who works overnight and just really wants a good meal for her family. The food is always hot off the grill when I pick it up and all the necessary condiments are always packaged to your meal. The waitresses are always friendly and courteous. I will continue to be a steady customer. Keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.02/27/18For some reason when ever I order something it’s always cold , I have been very disappointed with my order the last 2 times. Y’all need to do better
- Rating 5.02/21/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great
- Rating 5.01/31/18They were wonderful!
- Rating 2.01/17/18I used to like going to this Denny 's but it seems like since the staff has changed some of them are rude or they don't read your special Instructions right when you order online.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great
- Rating 5.012/19/17Keep up the good work are dinners was very good just wish the hash browns were cooked a little bit more done but other than that everything was good
- Rating 1.012/12/17Uber driver cancelled my order but charged me anyway
- Rating 1.011/20/17For the first time I was really DISAPPOINTED
- Rating 5.010/25/17Love this feature of online ordering......the food is ALWAYS hot and prepared with love. This is my favorite home away from home places to feed e and my family....
Thank you for caring in delivering quality service every time@
- Rating 2.09/19/17Ordered my food online for "quick pickup" and when I went to pick up the girl up front said she couldn't find my order when it was clearly the only food sitting on the counter and didn't even bother to ask another worker who's it might be or something at least since apparently it didn't have a name on it . I even told her maybe it was my food since it was the only online order there but still refused to even peek inside the bag to see if it was what I ordered. She then went back to "see if she can find my order" and when she returned she didn't say a word to me as if I wasn't even there. In the end, the food that was sitting on the counter for at least 20 minutes was actually my order (as I assumed). She didn't even apologize for the long and irritating wait and just gave me my food. I just hate that all of that could have been avoided by just using a little common sense.
- Rating 3.09/11/17Eggs were not over easy as ordered, over all was ok.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Was not ready on time, syrup spilled all over the condiment bag.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I've ordered twice, neither time was my order correct. I'm not to fond of the online ordering.
- Rating 5.08/22/17I order from here a lot. I have only had one bad experience, which was the last one. I think they were just rushing because it was a Friday night and they just forgot some of my stuff. I was bummed but wasn't the end of the world. Overall, I think they do a great job and my food is always good and at a very fair price. Ubereats is amazing, and since my kitchen has been in a state of renovation for what feels like an eternity, I will continue to order my Weekend brunch from here :)